Going Home Sale/ Townhouse Available

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
glo
Novice
Novice

Going Home Sale/ Townhouse Available

Post by glo »

Teacher Returning Home - Household Goods For Sale in Hua Hin

Blue Nokia Mobile Phone - one year old - basic model 1000THB

Luggage, 4 pieces on wheels, never used 500 THB, navy blue

ZyXEL Modem for ADSL line -1000 THB OBO

Many lamps - assorted prices

Lots of potted outside trees and plants

Misc - books, all small kitchen appliances, pots and pans, etc. , electric bug lights, side tables, lots of Thai Decor, fountains, way too much to mention.
You name it I've got it.

Sublet on 3 bdrm townhouse, 2 minutes from beach - I've paid until Dec.21/05. Available afterwards as well. I've pre-paid 12,000 per month...

Give me a call @home 03-253-3359 (townhouses behind Condochain Petchkasim 75-2) mobile - 04-801-6150
Last edited by glo on Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.
JusaHH
Novice
Novice

Post by JusaHH »

Hi, I'll PM you.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

I hate to see this. Seeing the age of most of the items for sale Glo, as well as a pet being involved, it doesn't appear to have been your plan to leave here so soon. It's none of my business but perhaps if you're willing to tell us the where's and why for's of what happened and why you're leaving, it may help other residents or, those planning to move here. In any event, I wish you luck and it makes me sad to read your post. Lev, you may want to move this post/any reply to another area. Pete
glo
Novice
Novice

classified

Post by glo »

I was hired in June (in Bangkok) to teach at Rajabhat Dusit University for a new English Program. I bought a car, paid six months rent for a townhouse and paid 30,000 THB to move my belongings from BKK. I had a contract - good money - great hours. The start of the program kept getting delayed. Four teachers were originally hired - two were let go in July due to change in program. I was kept on. Training team came in from Japan to train us in latest methods and literally at the 11th hour word came from the University that they were cancelling the whole program. So now I am in to my 4th month with no income :cry: If I stay any longer I might never have the funds to get home. I am taking five pets home with me (3 Yorkies and two cats). (3 have been long term pets of mine brought from Canada) The beautiful, black dog is a loyal, outside friend who stuck by me through this and she deserves a home. She found me shortly after I moved here. The Animal Rescue society has kindly spayed her, and immunized her. Neighbours have volunteered to continue feeding her but it would really put my mind at ease if someone would actually give her a home. She is the most home-worthy animal I have met in my life. I will throw in some pet supplies and food for her. I hate the thought of leaving her.
hec
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Classifieds

Post by hec »

glo wrote:Teacher Returning Home - Many Household Goods For Sale in Hua Hin

1990 White Toyota Corona - Great Shape, 4 door, Excellent Gas Mileage, Fully Serviced, New Battery, New Muffler, 2 liter Engine, A/C, Electric Windows, Reliable 170,000 THB OBO

Samsung Refrigerator - Chrome, Family Size, 2 Door, Frost-Free, Front Water Dispenser, Less than one year old
7000 THB

"L" - Shaped Sofa (2 piece) - Bought from "Ekko" BKK, Over-Stuffed Cushions, Full set of extra washable Thai fabric slip covers for complete sofa, Dark Green in color. 1 1/2 years old. 5000 THB OBO

2 Color Televisions, one flat screen 17 " L.G 1 year old 4000 THB, one 12" Distar 2000 THB

Washer spin/dryer LG, portable (I use in my bathroom) - 2000THB

Hardcarved Rosewood Coffee Table plus 2 end tables, Large size, Brass and Cooper Inlay, Glass inserts,
Matching Captain's Chest on stand, Matching Camel Saddle Footstools with Black Leather Cushions,
Matching "Nest" of Four Tables. Sell as a group or individual, Must see, must sell. Imported from Kashmir.

Buffet - made in Chang Mai - teak and stained rattan, 4' long, 2' high w/ drawers and cupboards.

L.G. Stereo plays 3 CD's/ 2 cassettes/radio with speakers. 1 1/2 years old. 2500 THB

Portable CD/Radio/Cassette Player - 6 months old - 1000 THB

Microwave - LG - 1500 THB

Very Big Dark Wood Desk - 5 feet long, 3 ' across, 28 " high, 2000 THB, or package deal with computer, etc.

New Double Bed, Pillow Top Mattress (posturepedic), boxspring, headboard, on castors - Less than one year old. Paid 14,000 THB will sell 5000THB firm

Lot's of children’s books, and teaching resources and manuals, children's music

Art - Lot's of framed and matted pictures - bought in Canada - many Robert Bateman, one very large Brent Heighton "Loons in the Mist", assorted prices

Blender/grinder/juicer - Paloma brand new/ never used - 500THB

Tread Mill - 1500 THB

Lots of Arabian wall hangings, rugs, camel bags, (All from Saudi Arabia or Oman)

Misc - Lots of outside potted plants, DVD and VCD Players, all kitchen appliances, pots and pans, etc. , bookcases, many fans, tv tables, electric bug lights, side tables, small computer desk, many lamps, lots of Thai Decor, Mirrors, plastic drawers, fountains, way too much to mention. You name it I've got it. Willing to do package deal.

Free to good home - beautiful, gentle, black female dog - great with other dogs - medium sized, spayed, all shots, two years old.

Give me a call @home 03-253-3359 (townhouses behind Condochain Petchkasim 75-2) mobile - 04-801-6150
  • I will buy most of your stuff from you I have a 4 bed house finished that needs furnished , Only thing is I wont be over until 10 October just over 2 weeks , when are you leaving ? maybe you could email pics of stuff ? could organise for you to pick up cash ... email me on..hec1234567@hotmail.com
awrightweeman