Need somebody for living at my place & taking care of my cat

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
blanes2007
Amateur
Amateur

Need somebody for living at my place & taking care of my cat

Post by blanes2007 »

Need somebody for living at my place and taking care of my cat from 27.10 for 1 or 2 weeks!

Maybe you or some of your friends want to spent a couple of weeks at quiet romantic area of Pranburi Beach :))))))

I have to go abroad for a new visa not later then 27.10.2012. I can hire local people for coming once a day for feeding the cat, changing his water and cleaning his litter, but he ills with the diabetes and needs to be given an insulin injections twice a day + my cat is very sociable and tolkable and he would be very stressed if i leave him alone for a long period.

So i'm looking for reliable farang(s) who will live at my apartments in my absence and i'd prefer an aged woman / couple for this role...

It's very easy to give him this injections and the cat always readily allows anybody to do it. Takes only 1/4 minute and doesn't require any special skills.

1 bedroom with air-con, gas stove, PC and Internet, mountain bicycle, motorbike, 300 meters to the beach.

Best regards

Roman
apinansukpeng
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Need somebody for living at my place & taking care of my

Post by apinansukpeng »

Roman are you still looking for a cat sitter? What is your cat's name? My name is Joanne. Call me if your still planning on leaving on the 27th. I should be available. My # 0865153269

Have a great day Roman!