Want to buy an accordion or a concertina

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
Farang
Ace
Ace

Want to buy an accordion or a concertina

Post by Farang »

'
There's a nutter I know claiming to be able to inflict accordion music upon various and sundry
innocent bystanders. To prove him wrong I now am looking to supply him with the thing, new or used.

If you know where to find an accordion or a concertina please PM me.

Thank you.
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Guess »

Have you tried France or Spain???
[color=blue][size=134]Care in the community success story.[/size][/color]
Farang
Ace
Ace

Post by Farang »

Guess wrote:Have you tried France or Spain???
What a great joke, an excellent contribution. Much in your accustomed style and elegance.

What a joke, indeed!
Wanderlust
Legend
Legend

Post by Wanderlust »

On a serious note, there are a couple of instrument shops in Hua Hin, although I would seriously doubt either would stock accordions, but they might be able to help. One is in the row of shops that backs onto the railway line near the night market (coming from the police station go towards the railway station, turn right there and then further along on the left near the level crossing), the other may not still be there but is at the edge of Satukarn Square facing the street with the TOT office in it.

On a less serious note, readers may care to see a classic Gary Larson cartoon on this subject at http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/jprice/john/accordio.htm

Enjoy!
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

again

Post by Guess »

wrong button
[color=blue][size=134]Care in the community success story.[/size][/color]