Monthly Room Rental Wanted Between 3k-5k per Month

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
KowPatGai
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Monthly Room Rental Wanted Between 3k-5k per Month

Post by KowPatGai »

I've been walking around the last few days and not had much luck around that price range. I went in quite a few places around Soi 94 but always monthly 15k upwards for a tiny room.

I'll give 88 a closer look today.
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Post by Pleng »

This time of year it's difficult as it's high season and availability is low. Thai business is all about today, never mind about tomorrow! Why let out you property for a year at 10,000 when you have a customer who's willing to pay 15,000 for the next two months (never mind the fact you risk leaving the place empty for a good part of the rest of the year)?
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

KowPatGai wrote:I've been walking around the last few days and not had much luck around that price range. I went in quite a few places around Soi 94 but always monthly 15k upwards for a tiny room.

I'll give 88 a closer look today.
Whilst it's not impossible to find rooms at 5k a month, clearly most are at 10k+ unless you look further out of town and/or take something that's very basic.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Big Boy wrote:That last post has reminded me, if you take the Hin Lek Fire road from Soi 88, a couple of hundred yards along the road there's a sign advertising something like 300 Baht/day or 3000 Baht/month. Don't know if it's free Wi-Fi though.
Have you tried this one yet?
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
blue05
Guru
Guru

Post by blue05 »

Big Boy wrote:
Big Boy wrote:That last post has reminded me, if you take the Hin Lek Fire road from Soi 88, a couple of hundred yards along the road there's a sign advertising something like 300 Baht/day or 3000 Baht/month. Don't know if it's free Wi-Fi though.
Have you tried this one yet?
thats called the lux, as mentioned in my previous post

its pretty busy now and rooms are hard to come by, they seem to want to make their money from BKK weekenders

It is still 5k a month minimum 3 months

Around the corner on 88 there is the terminal, few friends are in there now, 5 a month again minimum 3 months, they have a pool and gym there too.only just finished so pretty much brand new
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

blue05 wrote:thats called the lux, as mentioned in my previous post

its pretty busy now and rooms are hard to come by, they seem to want to make their money from BKK weekenders

It is still 5k a month minimum 3 months
:laugh: TIT, I guess. The sign advertising 3K per month has been there as long as I can remember. I don't ever remember seeing a name associated with the sign. I guess the price on the sign is just there to get you in :wink:
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Post by usual suspect »

Many mates of mine annually stay at 'The Residency' just off Soi 88 behind the Family Mart..they pay about 5K/month, & if you get their tel.No. before you leave..then before returning you can book a room in advance.
(My cycling-mates used to stay at Sport Villa, then S/V introduced a minimum 6 month policy on their rooms..so most ex-pats I know simply booked rooms up 88 for their 3 month annual stays).