Dog needs new home fast, will pay 3000 for food

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
dvolante9

Dog needs new home fast, will pay 3000 for food

Post by dvolante9 »

Hello all, I hate to be doing this but I have been looking for a new home for my dog for 5 months, I have found homes for all of my cats but not for my dog. He is very kind, friendly and a little timid at first. When he is comfortable where he is he is a great guard dog and will protect his owners but he doesn't bark all the time. He has his shots and is healthy, he is only 3 years old and named sinbad. I have been trying to find him a home because I am moving back to China and they recently changed the regulations to make it almost impossible to get him in the country and I don't want to risk him being left in the airport. I am also willing to give 3000 baht for food for him to the new owner because I know food can be expensive and I really need to find him a home, he is a thai ridgeback and I adopted him from the Soi. Thanks for looking and feel free to contact me if your interested.ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk