Looking for guitar player and musician for international band.

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
nansutida
Novice
Novice

Looking for guitar player and musician for international band.

Post by nansutida »

Hi,

My name is Nan, (Thai) but can speak English. Now I move to Hua-Hin for my project.
I was a singer before and I used to have the band at Riverside Chiangmai bar&Restaurant.
I quit the band and jump on real estate job for many years but you know, i am still missing the music and looking for friend or partner or whoever want to have a band to play together and who know if we are good together I can look for some cool event to cover some cool music or compose song together :D

We can play variety of music - Cover of Rock, soft rock, pop, indies whatever song make you feel good to play and we can enjoy it. The purpose of this is FUN and if you love music and have a dream like me you will know what i mean.

I am 30 yrs, so might be great the band can be average like my age or can be more or less like not too much u know. Good looking will be perfect haha :laugh:
But if not is fineee. I love the Talent more ;)

If you like music like me and want to have fun, cool, charming, band. Dont hesitate to contact me :)

Let me know and we will have fun together

Cheers! my friend

Nan :D
Attachments
kan_wakan_-_cameron_hopkins.jpg
kan_wakan_-_cameron_hopkins.jpg (71.18 KiB) Viewed 3734 times
Arlo
Professional
Professional

Re: Looking for guitar player and musician for international band.

Post by Arlo »

Get in touch with Thaiwaii bar. You can find them on facebook. They have a lot of musicians hanging out there and have a lot of open jam nights/afternoon's.
MURF

Post by MURF »

Sent u p.m.
PBbeacher
Professional
Professional

Post by PBbeacher »

Hi, sent you a pm
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

I might be wrong, but I don't think Nan can receive PMs until she has made 10 posts.

By the way, welcome to Hua Hin and to the forum Nan, and good luck. :cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

There was a comment about this recently, new members can receive/send pm's after three posts
nansutida
Novice
Novice

Post by nansutida »

Hi all!!

Thank you guys for pm me I got it, nice of you all and gave me great advice, love it!
feel here like home now and hope can set great, fun, fresh and entertaining band.

Wish me luck. Thanks again ;)
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Good luck Nan and keep us all up to date with your progress :cheers: :cheers:
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
Marina&Sea
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Marina&Sea »

Hi Nan! My husband loves play guitar, he is looking for good local music band to play rock, hard rock mostly.
I send you PM with some video.
Biren
Novice
Novice

Post by Biren »

Hi
Nan
I'm Biren Sodhi from India. I will be celebrating my daughter 1st Birthday in Hua Hin Anantara property next year in April. I would not mind if you could perform for few hours in one of the event as we are there for 3 nights. Do let me know if you are interested. My email is Birensodhi@gmail.com please revert as soon as possible because I'm on a look out to confirm someone for the event.
Regards
Biren
rynka
Amateur
Amateur

Post by rynka »

Hey Nan! My name is Karina. I've been livin in Hua Hin over 2 yrs now. I'm 33, from Indo. I've been wanting to jam too, for like, forever! Bass n drums are just hobbies, but I'm more into vocals like you :) Have U checked out Thaiwaii yet?