*SOLD* Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7" LTE (2016)

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
mrask
Novice
Novice

*SOLD* Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7" LTE (2016)

Post by mrask »

Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-A-2016-7.0.png
Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-A-2016-7.0-1.png
This is the new lte 4g model SM-T285 (black) that will work with most carriers in thailand as well as your home country. Connectivity is wifi, gsm, hpsa, lte. See specs here:

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_ ... )-7880.php.

I had a credit at Banana IT at Market Village I was forced to use so I got this phone and 128 GB SD memory card. In addition to the 9440 shown on the invoice, I also bought a screen protector, flip case and gel cover totaling about 1000 baht. Your price for all is 6500 baht.
Invoice
Invoice
I see the wifi only model got an Android 6 update yesterday which means this lte model should get the same update soon

This is a quality phone. It's fast with a beautiful display. Testing the calling function, friends mention how clear the voice is. See all the positive reviews on Amazon. You won't be disappointed.
perfectvolley

Re: New!!! Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7"LTE (2016) with 128 GB SD Card

Post by perfectvolley »

Hello would like to have it for my wife for birthday.

my tel. is 0814870706
mrask
Novice
Novice

Post by mrask »

That's a nice gift! I'm in Cha-Am and I'll text you from my phone number.
mrask
Novice
Novice

Post by mrask »

Thanks for your interest. I sent you a text message.
albaker

Post by albaker »

this is a brilliant tablet , but do checkout the warranty .
Bought a galaxy tab s in Bangkok in March took back to UK and it died , was told it was a battery fault ,these are only covered for for 6 months under warranty and had to pay to get a replacement fitted after which worked for about a week and then shut down .
Contacted Samsung and was informed me that the warranty is valid only in country of purchase and if I wanted to get it up and running to take it back to Thailand , hung up and phoned again following day , same response from their overseas call centre , as no software or hardware available in UK !!!!!!!!!
If staying in Thailand no problem if and it is a big if it goes wrong , reports on this tab is that it is very user friendly and no problems reported
mrask
Novice
Novice

Post by mrask »

Sold. Moderators, please close this thread. Thanks.