December this year

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
Bulk
Novice
Novice

December this year

Post by Bulk »

Hello..

Looking for a apartment in dec/jan. 2 adult and 2 children. Anyone here got a tip! At least 4 week´s.

//Bulk
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

hi bulk, welcome to the board :)
you're probably a bit early to be looking for a place in dec (i presume you mean dec 2003). maybe better to start looking in sept/oct. what did you have in mind price, location, furniture, bedrooms wise?

Lev
Bulk
Novice
Novice

Post by Bulk »

Yea, I know that it´s a bit early, but I like to be wellprepared, he he.
We have been to Hua hin for three years now and have stayed at Dolfhin bay resort, we have also stayed in central of HH. This year we plan to stay longer so the location is not so importent because I plan to rent som sort of transportation. Everything up to 6 km from center is ok. The price? I was hoping for some tip here regarding what you have to pay. We prefer two bedroom with furniture.(hope my writings make sence, I´m not so used to write in english) //Bulk
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

For a two bed plus furniture you should pay around 5,000 - 7,000 baht depending on location. You may way to check out the free ads page on the Observer website as there are often places for rent there:

http://www.observergroup.net

Post by Guest »

Thank´s!!