Bangkok or Bust - The Video!

Bangkok and beyond, travel talk on all other places in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
SPONSORS: Bang Saphan Guide
Rider
Ace
Ace

Bangkok or Bust - The Video!

Post by Rider »

Hi folks,

Took some time out and made my pics into a neat little 'video' for everyone to enjoy :D

http://www.livevideo.com/video/OnTheRoa ... ai-to.aspx

Buks, is there a way of embedding video onto the forum?

I tried using the <code> method so the video pops up here but no dice.:(

Cheers.
Last edited by Rider on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
happyblueyes
Amateur
Amateur

Post by happyblueyes »

although not a biker myself, enjoyed your vid of a road i am soon to travel, thanks for sharing
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

Very good compilation although I don't understand why there are no pics of you or your bike? (unless you resemble Shrek then I understand)
A nice one of yourself looking all Mc Gregor/Boorman like at the end standing by your steed, beer/woman in hand would have been cool... :cheers:
www.35mmview.com
Rider
Ace
Ace

Post by Rider »

Randy Cornhole wrote:Very good compilation although I don't understand why there are no pics of you or your bike? (unless you resemble Shrek then I understand)
A nice one of yourself looking all Mc Gregor/Boorman like at the end standing by your steed, beer/woman in hand would have been cool... :cheers:
That's a good question, the trouble is a certain Thai Forum / website has got it in for any connection to OTRT (a long winding story).
With my face or even a bike connected to OTRT there is a high risk dodgy lies and scandal will start appearing online with doctored pics and allsorts of unpleasantness.
He's done it before with a few former collegues of mine, and a leopard never changes its spots, or so I've been told. ;)
So I've got to be a bit cagey and leave an air of mystery around OTRT and any connected directly with it.
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

Ok I understand... :D
www.35mmview.com
Khundon1975
Rock Star
Rock Star

bikers

Post by Khundon1975 »

:twisted:
All that open road and no wheelies :roll:
Well done
I've lost my mind and I am making no effort to find it.