Surin...

Bangkok and beyond, travel talk on all other places in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
SPONSORS: Bang Saphan Guide
HonoluluJimmy
Banned
Banned

Surin...

Post by HonoluluJimmy »

If any body is headed to Surin I've made a number of visits and will be going there again soon...PM me if you have questions. BTW, The new PB air flights look great M/W/ Sat....It's a fuck long trip else wise. Even the 3.5 hrs to the Air port in Ubon is not worht the trip witht eh time to BKK a wash. I have made the drive in a hire car bu that is a grind also. there is a place the know as Farang Connection that iws a good spot. a Google on Surin will bring up that site.....Not a lot of Frang there......
I hear that All Kidda has declared war on Thailand. Shite, just the boozer blokes in from the counties in the fight could get off the piss a woop'em good!
Riptide
Novice
Novice

Post by Riptide »

Hi Jimmy,

I'd be interested to know more about these flights. My wife is from Surin and I always make the trip by rental car. Grueling is a good word to describe that haul.
brewingcompany
Rookie
Rookie

Post by brewingcompany »

i too would be interested to know about these flights
Rider
Ace
Ace

Post by Rider »

brewingcompany wrote:i too would be interested to know about these flights
Alas Brew dude, Honalulu Jimmy is no more, he was trebuched / given the Big Boot out of the forum about six months ago.
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

brewingcompany wrote:i too would be interested to know about these flights
brewing company, I don't know if anyone is flying Bangkok/Surin anymore, but to be honest if you are going from Hua Hin you can drive it in seven or eight hours which if you factor in transit to Bangkok and at the Surin end, and waiting time at the airport etc., doesn't really make a flight worth the effort.