[ADVERTORIAL] All Life Therapy Center

General chat about life in the Land Of Smiles. Discuss expat life, relationship issues and all things generally Thailand and Asia related.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

[ADVERTORIAL] All Life Therapy Center

Post by Lev »

ADVERTORIAL

All Life Therapy Center Hua Hin
alth.jpg
alth.jpg (12.49 KiB) Viewed 2331 times

We are planning to offer a variety of professional help. We want to help you change and have a better quality of life, because it's your life. Too many things can stand in our way to live a life of freedom and health. Whether it's depression or fear, post traumatic disorder, stress, borderline syndrome, anxiety, addiction, abuse, neglect or so much more.

We just simply need renewal and healing in our lives, don't we?

But how?

Let "All Life Therapy Center" be the place you and your loved ones come to and find healing and restoration.

We also treat animals with a passion!

We need your help to complete this vision, we want to open the doors this year.

Let me show you how you can help:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/all- ... apy-center

Or be a friend and supporter on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009178806062

If you have any questions, please email to Natalie at: all.life.therapy.center@gmail.com..

Please use this thread to ask any questions and communicate with establishment representatives who may also respond here.

Click here if you are interested in having your own monthly updated advertorial thread on Hua Hin's busiest website
ALTC
Novice
Novice

Re: [ADVERTORIAL] All Life Therapy Center

Post by ALTC »

Does any one see a need for a Therapy Center in Hua Hin? Let me know what you think.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

I think the answer to that one is YES

However, potential customers will no doubt want to know what they get for their buck.

I'm not sure people will be interested in helping you 'build' your business for you though
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
ALTC
Novice
Novice

Post by ALTC »

Thanks Richard! What people get for their buck is: Different was of therapy, counseling, depending on the need each individual has. That as a matter of fact is very individual.
Still just looking for possibilities of establishing the center. Got any ideas?
I am totally aware that "no one" might be interested of helping build the business. But maybe someone can spare some finances to support the project. I believe that could happen.