Immigration to introduce 90 day reporting online

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
Vital Spark
Legend
Legend

Re: Immigration to introduce 90 day reporting online

Post by Vital Spark »

It's definitely an April Fool's 'joke', but not funny, as I fear some people will believe it and cause absolute mayhem in their local 7/11. It just about sums up that particular forum...

VS
"Properly trained, man can be a dog's best friend"
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Sorry, VS, but it would make my day to be behind someone at the 7/11 asking the wee lassie to sort out his 90 day report! :laugh:
This is the way
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Of course some people believe it and have caused mayhem many a time in the UK. Telephone lines jammed with orders for rainbow paint, thatched satellite dishes and spaghetti plants. You didn't think they were funny??

I thought it quite clever and hilarious. Definitely sorts out the people that have a brain and those that do not. Many Thais I've spoken too thought it very funny including my local 7/11.

Get the humour!!
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

:agree: with both of the above remarks !!! would love to see the panic stricken cashier as well as the attitude of the farang !
brianks
Guru
Guru

Post by brianks »

Has anyone done the 90 day reporting online? I can't get to the website no matter what browser I use. Just goes nowhere after I press "accept" on the first page.
Johnf54
Rookie
Rookie

online 90 day reporting

Post by Johnf54 »

can someone post a link and confirm if online reporting works at hua hin

thanks
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I came across this link earlier today http://www.thailandlaw.net/177.html . Can anybody confirm that it works?
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Ratsima
Ace
Ace

Post by Ratsima »

I tried this online for a friend. We got to the point where we submitted all the information, but after doing so a notice popped up telling him to contact the local office. He did. It turns out that if you have not left Thailand since 2013, your data will not be in their database and you cannot use online 90 day reporting until you do leave the country.

I don't understand why submitting previous in-person 90 day reports doesn't get you in the database.

One change I noticed. Immigration has "fixed" the part of the website that lets you spoof the user agent. You can still get around it by copying the relevant URL, opening a blank page, setting the user agent and then pasting the URL.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

The last time I reported at the office, all I did was sign the form and it was printed from the computer system. I haven't left the country for years but I'm obviously on a database.
Ratsima
Ace
Ace

Post by Ratsima »

Exactly. I don't understand this.
pitsch
Guru
Guru

Post by pitsch »

Today I tried the online service http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibic ... 7Action.do

After completing the form and clicking on Submit I got the message that I should contact the local immigration office. Last time at the office in Hua Hin for another thing (end of May), I asked about the online service and they said it is ok and gave me a paper where the link was written and: "if you need assistance in using the online service, you can call the Immigration Services Hotline at 1178". So i did it and got the message: "the destination number is not in service"

Very good service :roll:
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

I've just read elsewhere that someone reported online yesterday and received email confirmation today.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

If somebody was successful can we get the link and the know how to go about doing this?
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

The link is in the OP I believe.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

Pagey wrote:The link is in the OP I believe.
True and thanks, but it does not work!! I shall continue to waste 15 mins and go to the office early
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.