Infant Formula

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
Montsford
Novice
Novice

Infant Formula

Post by Montsford »

Pls can someone tell me what baby milk formulas are available over there & where from. I am wondering if Hipp Organic Infant Milk can be found there?
Thanks
buksida

Post by buksida »

We've used this stuff which is widely available in HH although there are fewer to select from:

http://www.enfamil.ca/en/products/famil ... mulas.html
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Wanderlust
Legend
Legend

Post by Wanderlust »

Montsford,
Welcome to the board. I don't know where you are from, but I am from the UK and when I took my wife and baby to the UK last year there were no formulas the same there and here at all. However that may only be Hua Hin - Bangkok normally has more choice in everything so what you are looking for might be available, but I have never seen it. There may well be a comparable one, or even the same one marketed in different packaging. If it is a big concern for you, contact the makers of the brand where you live and ask them if it is available in Thailand. I hope that is of some help.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

We used Similac and it's available in all the major stores such as Tesco, Villa etc. Also used it for my first two some 30+ years ago and it was good then.

Did some research recently before shipping some off to a friend in China and after testing, no melamine found. The powered Similac sold in Asia is produced and canned in Ireland. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Montsford
Novice
Novice

Post by Montsford »

I live in the UAE at the moment & both the brands I use, Hipp Organic & Cow & Gate are widely available here, was hoping at least one of them wld be over there too, obv not though :(