Water Off - Jan 19-23

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
JD
Legend
Legend

Water Off - Jan 19-23

Post by JD »

Hua Hin Municipality has announced that due to repairs needed to the main waterway, water supply will be turned off, starting January 19th until sometime on January 23rd.

Areas affected will be; Petchkasem Road, Khao Tao, Suan Ling, Golf View, Smor Prong, Tarn Diew, Khao Noi, and the area behind the paratroop camp.

Make sure all your water tanks are full before this start date, reserve as much water as you can in other containers if needed.

Also remember that TIT, and the 23rd as a finish date could well be a few days later.
Per Angusta In Augusta.
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/huahinhamandbacon
www.hamandbacon.co.th
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I've just been warning my daughter, and she replied with a 'so what' attitude. She says she aint got water today either :?
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

We've no water today and Cocos off too so I guess Naebkehart is off
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

We live up off Petchkasem, north of town and are in the same situation - no water.
The missus watered all the plants, did the laundry and showered earlier and it was only then that we realised the pump wasn't working correctly. Took a look in the tank and it's virtually empty which means that we havn't had much of a supply since yesterday at least. There's only the two of us and we have no massive water needs.
I really hope this isn't the start of four waterless days here. The same happened last year and with the municipal water trucks fully booked out we had to resort to shipping barrels of water in from family houses in the hills.
S*** law. JD is good enough to give everyone a heads up and 10 minutes after I read his post we realise that we're almost out of water already with no supply.
Water board, tessabahn :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:
Maybe it'll come back on tonight? If not, I'm going to get smelly!!
fft100
Professional
Professional

Post by fft100 »

Does anyone have a link through to the original Thai document ? We live in Nong Gae - not sure whether that is affected or not. Anyone know ?
Norseman
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Norseman »

I guess the document can be found here:
http://www.huahin.go.th/
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Mine is off today... did they start two days early?
crazy88
Deceased
Deceased

Post by crazy88 »

They have been working in soi 88 for a couple of days .Saved me doing it :D

Crazy 88