New Member says Hello all!

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
Magoo
Novice
Novice

New Member says Hello all!

Post by Magoo »

Enough of the lurking in the shadows! After living in Pattaya for 3 years and being a frequent lurker here, I have decided
to join the ranks of the relatively sane and come visit Hua Hin next week. I have always wanted to visit Hua Hin and have
many friends who have been and love it, unfortunately they also love the debauchery of Pattaya a little more than I do.
I did my stint in the "entertainment" industry of bars and go-go's here and have grown quite bored with the whole scene.
I am not a saint nor a prude but the "In Your Face" attitude here does not work for me anymore. Now I want to find a much
quieter pace of life with a beach within a short walk and a friendly local bar within a short stagger. Can anyone please
recommend a good bar to meet up with ex-pats for a cold beer or three and a good chin wag about Hua Hin?

Thanx in advance for the help gang......... hope to meet up with a few of the BM's here and tip a few. :cheers:
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Hi Magoo, welcome to the forum.

I'm not going to recommend a bar, but will just say have a walk around (you can do the walk in 10 minutes easily if you don't make pit stops). Then go back and try a few that look appealing.

As you already seem to know, it's not as 'in your face' as Pattaya. I think you'll enjoy it.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

Welcome to the board Mr Magoo... :cheers:
www.35mmview.com
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

Yes, welcome aboard and it's not so hard to find people if you make it over.
Magoo
Novice
Novice

Post by Magoo »

Many thanx for the warm welcome........ it is truly appreciated! I am looking forward
to getting down to HH hopefully next weekend and take a look about town....... first shout is on me. :cheers:
Khundon1975
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Khundon1975 »

Welcome Mr Magoo enjoy your stay in HH.

:cheers:
I've lost my mind and I am making no effort to find it.