Aqua Aerobics

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
sue10
Novice
Novice

Aqua Aerobics

Post by sue10 »

Hi been living in Hua Hin for a number of years and have finally decided to try and get fit. Can anyone tell me where I can go for Aqua Aerobics classes, cost and durations. Mant thanks.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Aqua Aerobics

Post by hhfarang »

Hi Sue,

There is a very nice lady here (married to a Swede) who is a professional aerobics instructor and personal trainer. She does run regular aqua aerobics classes. They are out of the country at the moment for about two more weeks on a skiing vacation to Sweden, but when she comes back I will be happy to get you in touch for the start of her next class (probably sometime in April).
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
sue10
Novice
Novice

Post by sue10 »

Thank you very much for reply. I look forward to hearing from you once the lady returns.

Quite impressed with this forum. Will definatel use again.
moja
Guru
Guru

Post by moja »

Have sent you a pm
malcolminthemiddle
Guru
Guru

Post by malcolminthemiddle »

Not sure if this is still up and running.
From now on Aqua-aerobic classes will run every Wednesday at 9:30 am at the Palm Hills Sports club swimming pool.

It's great fun and good workout too!

For further information please contact Tanya HP:086 0708581, e-mail:latahuchina@yahoo.com
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

For further information please contact Tanya HP:086 0708581, e-mail:latahuchina@yahoo.com
That's the same lady I mentioned. Hopefully classes will start up again when she returns from her holiday.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Sue, I communicated with the lady's husband yesterday. She is still in Sweden on holiday but due to return in about a week and will be starting another aqua aerobics course soon after her return to Hua Hin.
sue10
Novice
Novice

Post by sue10 »

Many Thanks. Looking forward to starting, especially in this heat!
malcolminthemiddle
Guru
Guru

Post by malcolminthemiddle »

Tanya is back.
I AM PLANNING TO RESTART AQUA-AEROBIC CLASSES AT THE SPORTS CLUB SWIMMING POOL ON WEDNESDAYS AS SOON AS SOON AS I HAVE 10 PEOPLE SIGNED UP.

TO SIGN UP OR IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE KINDLY CALL ME: 086 0708581OR SEND ME AN E-MAIL: latahuchina@yahoo.com
WITH BEST REGARDS,

TANYA HULTQVIST- AQUA-AEROBIC INSTRUCTOR
Scout
Professional
Professional

Post by Scout »

My wife is interested in attending Aqua Aerobics classes a couple times a week. Does anyone know where and when there are classes on this ?