Want to rent a good house for two months!!

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
doczenith83
Novice
Novice

Want to rent a good house for two months!!

Post by doczenith83 »

Hi, I mentioned in a post about replica watches that I am new to this forum...

Anyways, I am going to be coming to Hua Hin this summer with 2 or 3 friends.. End of May to be exact and will be there till basically end of July.. So a bit over two months. I am looking for some property that we can rent for the two months and at prices ranging anywhere from 10000 to 30000 Baht a month. I would need to have a place with 4 bedrooms preferably, 2 or 3 bathrooms, living room, kitchen and must be fully furnished.. And PREFERABLY from a real estate agency that is trustable, I have heard of many scams and ripoffs concerning rentals in Thailand. Especially for places that require deposits before the actual arrival...

A friend once went to Bangkok for two months and had to pay a deposit before his arrival for reservation purposes, about 10000 baht.. When he arrived to the real estate agencies office, they said he never transferred any money to them and didnt know who he was. His money was gone..

Hope someone can help! I will look for agents through my university too, but I am leaving this as a open option to possibly get better deals!

Thanks for your time!
Regards,
DocZenith83
Mr Jame!
Rookie
Rookie

House for two months

Post by Mr Jame! »

Well I'm working in Hua Hin and theres a rental shop round the corner run by a scotsman. There are 30,000 places there but not sure if they have 3 or 4 rooms. 40,000-60,000 with swimming pool per month .

James

if your still looking i'll go and get the phone number for you.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

James, please read our terms and conditions regarding promoting property agents on this board.

Also this thread is over a year old so I'm locking it.