my dislikes

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
poosmate
Ace
Ace

my dislikes

Post by poosmate »

Following Chopsticks lead and trying to start some interest and lively debate back into HHAD I would like to add my dislikes about the forum.
Threads nothing to do with Hua Hin for example. Morsage and Mrplums exclusive "detoxification' thread. Boring? or is it just me? A board like this should be for local heath issues disscused at ground level . I do not want a biology lesson.
Advertorials for me another disaster unless the comments and views they generate are left and not removed. If a business choses to advertise within the forum then it should expect some negatives and even some gentle ribbing ( e.g.buffalo Bill) without taking offence.
The general attitude of some posters I believe frighten new users and I feel they should lighten up.
I was going to start a thread called 'Stuck in the HHAD lift'
Imagine being stuck with Morsage and Mrplum whilst eating your Big Mac lunch. :laugh:
Or with Splitlid and the lego kit you just bought for your nephew. :wink:
no more dePreston
splitlid
Guru
Guru

Re: my dislikes

Post by splitlid »

i agree totally.

except the bit about lego. :D :D we could build a ladder and get out from the top.
"All the otters don't understand me"
"We might make you bother"
Big Boy

Re: my dislikes

Post by Big Boy »

Guys,

Nobody is discouraging this discussion, but we would like to hold the discussion in just one place ie http://www.huahinafterdark.com/forum/vi ... 14&t=15757 . Constructive comments/criticism is welcomed. If people don't tell us, we don't know.

I'm going to lock this thread for now, but will ask one of the other moderators to merge the 2 threads together when thet come online.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance: