Education Visas crackdown

Discussion on schools, colleges, universities, educational facilities, teaching, and learning resources for adults and children.
E-Dork
Suspended
Suspended

Re: Education Visas crackdown

Post by E-Dork »

Dork takes great pleasure in antagonizing this forum with his hate filled, bigoted rhetoric, I really don’t think he should be allowed to continue.
Not at all. I take pleasure in offering a view that differs from the mainstream and assessing the responses. Check through all the 'original' threads that I have started - not clippings from a paper, not things from the web... and see the replies that have followed the thread... Just have a look at how much discussion I have managed to generate sometimes.My views are not Politically Correct in anyway -sometimes there's a reason for that (sometimes not).

Dozer.... try starting some talking points of your own and I may just be able to have a bit of banter with you (but I doubt it as your writing style is very weak)

Check how many of your posts generated a response dozer... or 'god forbid' a discussion. Then think about what is the point of a forum - after that let me know what you think about my posts.
If it's within arms reach, there's nothing to worry about!!
E-Dork
Suspended
Suspended

Post by E-Dork »

Sorry just thought I'd add. In regards to my words on this thread - There IS a reason.... not just a debate stirrer. Sorry for offence but wait till something like that happens to you ( I wouldn't wish it upon anyone )and see if you can shake off the feeling so easily.
dozer
Ace
Ace

Post by dozer »

Dork,I don’t believe your story of your son being mugged, you probably don’t even have a son.
Atheists have no need of a god. Our lives are not based on fear or guilt. We are moral because we know it's right.

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity. R J Hanlon
E-Dork
Suspended
Suspended

Post by E-Dork »

Calm down. This post is deleted by mod.
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

Well, glad we've got the education visa cleared up then folks.

The Nostradamus within me sees images of keys jangling and buttons with deletion written on them............fire........terseness.......finality..........
Resolve dissolves in alcohol
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

E-Dork, again you have ignored us and filled a thread with your own vile, putrid and venom fuelled hatred. Take it elsewhere and infect another part of the world with your foul negativity, you are suspended from this forum.

:offtopic:
bapak
Deceased
Deceased

Post by bapak »

Spitfire wrote:Korkenzieher,....
Yes, also interesting about the teachers working without work permits etc as there are many offenders of that one, certainly outside the main cities. The days of the blagging teacher are far from over in so many ways and places. Again though, the schools and the Thais that run them are just as guilty as the back-packer teachers scamming his way around the world.
:cheers:
Now that things have quietened down a bit, I will put my 2 cents in....

At The Learning Centre , invariably when interviewing a "Native Speaker" for a teaching position, and when discussing previous employment, it has come out that they have never had a Work Permit... and most of the previous jobs have been with government schools.

Now, more on topic, at The Learning Centre , all of our ED Visa students are required to sign an attendance log. Should their attendance fall below 80%, we will not issue documentation for their 90 Extension of Stay which has resulted is several departing from our school and enrolling elsewhere where they are more readily accepted.

All of our Thai language teachers have a degree with a major in education or linguistics.

I might add that our local Ministry of Education office is more diligent than perhaps in Bangkok.