american football on tv

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
tood ling
Amateur
Amateur

american football on tv

Post by tood ling »

what are the options, just the game of the week or can l buy a package deal from the local cable company. maybe satellite? thanks
PeteC

Re: american football on tv

Post by PeteC »

Asia Sports Network (ASN) available with the True Visions Platinum package shows a few NFL games and college games a week. All are repeated during the week as well. ESPN sometimes has some games on but I never figured out last season any pattern with them. I think they had the Super Bowl though? All the NFL playoffs on ASN for sure. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
tood ling
Amateur
Amateur

Post by tood ling »

thank pete so no way to keep track of your favorite team. besides a newspaper
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Post by BaaBaa. »

Nope! 99% of Thais wouldn't know the sport existed, lucky them.

Good money saved! :cheers:
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

tood ling wrote:thank pete so no way to keep track of your favorite team. besides a newspaper
Well, there is the internet. :laugh: I've never checked if any site streams games live. Something to look into for your favorite team. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

prcscct wrote:
tood ling wrote:thank pete so no way to keep track of your favorite team. besides a newspaper
Well, there is the internet. :laugh: I've never checked if any site streams games live. Something to look into for your favorite team. Pete :cheers:
Can't say I've ever watched other than the odd Superbowl, BUT!!

If you're only choice is the Internet, then go to http://www.myp2p.eu...... and follow below:-

Click on the ''Live Sports'' Tab towards the top of the screen... :cheers:
Myp2p1.JPG
Next Step - Choose your sport..... in this case, something dire..... as in American Football (well, anything other than rugby is dire..).
Myp2p2.JPG
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Post by BaaBaa. »

Agree with PHarvey. P2P is the stream bible! Download the Sopcast software.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Thanks Pharvey. Those screen shots you posted are showing Canadian League football, not the NFL. Yet to be seen I guess if the NFL will have streams available. Pete :cheers:
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

ASN that Pete mentioned on Truevisions seems to show a lot of NFL games. I've lost interest lately, but when I used to surf that channel I found a huge selection of games going on throughout the week. When I lived in the U.S. you got 2 or 3 games on Sunday and 1 on Monday night and what you got depended on what time zone you lived in. I think ASN covers most of the telecasts from all the U.S. time zones (not live, mind you).

You can search the schedule when the season starts here:

http://www.truevisionstv.com/

If you don't have Truevisions or the platinum package, and want to see a particular game, there are plenty of bars around that will tune a TV to a particular channel for you to watch.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?