Child Socializing Groups?

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
pinksquid

Child Socializing Groups?

Post by pinksquid »

I keep reading that there are several families with children in Hua Hin, does anyone have information regarding groups of the children (farang or Thai or both) getting together to socialize, or play sports, or do activities?
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

Observer Colin was running a football team for youngsters some time ago. He was looking for someone to take it over as he was switching into cricket for children. Don't know if these groups still play.
pinksquid

Post by pinksquid »

Bamboo Grove wrote:Observer Colin was running a football team for youngsters some time ago. He was looking for someone to take it over as he was switching into cricket for children. Don't know if these groups still play.
Thank you very much! I am thinking, though, that they may be for a bit older crew than my son's age (4). But it is very nice to know people are doing stuff and I will give them a shout when we arrive. :D
As of mid August I am on vacation via traveling around the globe and I am not returning until the end of November (I have no Internet access until I return). Have fun!
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Don't know of any organised group, but my little boy is about the same age as your son (5 this week). He's an only child, maybe they could meet up for a playdate when you arrive, see how they get on? :)
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
pinksquid

Post by pinksquid »

DawnHHDRC wrote:Don't know of any organised group, but my little boy is about the same age as your son (5 this week). He's an only child, maybe they could meet up for a playdate when you arrive, see how they get on? :)
I am rather sure they could! We won't be moving in until sometime between December through February, though. But that is not far from now and a playdate owuld be very nice! :)
As of mid August I am on vacation via traveling around the globe and I am not returning until the end of November (I have no Internet access until I return). Have fun!
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Get in touch when you arrive & we'll arrange something. Farook would love a new friend. :D
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
pinksquid

Post by pinksquid »

DawnHHDRC wrote:Get in touch when you arrive & we'll arrange something. Farook would love a new friend. :D
I will! I know my son would like some friends, he gets along with just about everyone (a side-effect of our traveling and him interacting with so many different people of all ages).