Paying a bar for a girl to leave

General chat about life in the Land Of Smiles. Discuss expat life, relationship issues and all things generally Thailand and Asia related.
jimmy40
Professional
Professional

Re: Paying a bar for a girl to leave

Post by jimmy40 »

Good on ya Lee, I could give you several of my stories that end in tears. And some really sneaky shit the bar girls have done to me. So if you have won don't look back, your one of the lucky ones..
Lee1975
Professional
Professional

Post by Lee1975 »

^^^ Thanks mate.

SunandFun wrote:Happy for you Lee! How much longer will you be here? What is next step?
I am here for another week. I come back out in October and then in December. We are talking about her coming over to England for a couple of weeks to see if she likes it or not? Me personally I hate the place, would rather live out here in Thailand. We will take it slow though and it will still be difficult because of the distance but she says she wants this to work. Thanks again for all your replies. And Thanks Kendo for the songs :D :cheers:
The only things I regret are the things I didn't do
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

I know a really good bar for sale!!
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

JW wrote:I know a really good bar for sale!!
So which bars are not up for sale?
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
petesie
Amateur
Amateur

Post by petesie »

Great lively topic lads with some outstanding heartfelt experiential replies.

Personally I'd have told her she was worth far more than the transfer fee and if that's how much they value her then she's well shot of them.

They could shove the 6k up their bahoukie and you never drink there again.

Result. :D
Your here now where you should have been all along........
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

Lee enjoy your journey, i brought my Mrs over here almost six and a half years ago, and we are very happy would not change a thing it's been a lovely experience, good luck with your future plans.

PM me if you have any questions that you would rather not ask on the forum only to happy to help.

Just for you dude :D

Kendo. :cheers:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
Lee1975
Professional
Professional

Post by Lee1975 »

:) Thanks Kendo for the songs and everyone else for your support and advice and It was good to finally meet you JW.

Now my trip is over and I am back here in the lovely rain in England and can honestly say that i don't know what I was worried about.
Nothing was mentioned about the bar fine, we spent alot of time together I got to know her better and can truly say that I have fallen big time for this girl.
Regarding money, she gave as good as she got regarding paying/buying for food/trips etc!
The bar in Question, they were very kind to me when i went over and said hello (when they were not rebuilding), but the owner only said hello to me once and we exchanged pleasantries.
I am still going to take this relationship slowly and not promise anything that I cannot commit to, she is the same but we both want this to work and she is going to sort her passport out soon so hopefully she can come over before I go back out. I spoke with a few of her friends around Hua Hin and we became very good friends, they all say that she loves me and she talks about me when they speak with her on the phone (i know it could be all lies) but I take it with a pinch of salt.
She is now back home and back to work and has phoned me 3 times already since I got back yesterday. Bless her, she misses her Tee rac :D

Once again, thank you all for your advice and support, and sorry to let all those down who thought it would turn out bad :wink:

Cheers
Lee :cheers:
The only things I regret are the things I didn't do
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Good on ya fella, catch u next time!
Cing Jai

Post by Cing Jai »

I didn't read the whole thread but please let us know if requests for money start coming in after you've left Thailand Lee. If not you might have found the 1% but, and with all due respect, every story I have ever heard or read about someone taking a girl from a bar does not have a happy ending.

Why do you guys think these low class, uneducated women are all that is available to you? Learn a tiny big of the language and you can have your pick of the good middle-class office girls who make 5-10k a month and are just dying for a nice husband who will treat them right.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

More preaching.
Yellow card.
Acerbic levels approaching dangerous.
Facetious comments a distinct possibility.
This is the way
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

dtaai-maai wrote:More preaching.
Yellow card.
Acerbic levels approaching dangerous.
Facetious comments a distinct possibility.
You will have to write that in English, dtaai-maai! :rasta:
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
Frank Hovis
Legend
Legend

Post by Frank Hovis »

I didn't read the whole thread but please let us know if requests for money start coming in after you've left Thailand Lee
You couldn't be bothered to read the thread but you can be bothered to hear if his girl asks him for money. What the ....? You don't want to hear how happy he his with his girl, No?

What's wrong if his girl asks for some money, or if he sends her some money. If you have a girl/wife/family back wherever your home is and you're earning here, you wouldn't send any money to them? Do you only share your money with your nearest & dearest if they are in the same house as you?
and with all due respect
Obviously you didn't think much was due.
sargeant
Deceased
Deceased

Post by sargeant »

low class, uneducated women

What snobbish arrogance :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:
A Greatfull Guest of Thailand
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

sargeant wrote:
low class, uneducated women

What snobbish arrogance :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

No Sarge just ignorant and obviously has no idea about Thai culture. Sad sod :( :(
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
Cing Jai

Post by Cing Jai »

Yea, we all know the educated women go straight from university to the bars don't they?

I guess with only 2 posts today now everyone hates me. This is my last post on this forum.

goodbye!