bar girls wanted to contact!

General chat about life in the Land Of Smiles. Discuss expat life, relationship issues and all things generally Thailand and Asia related.
hollygolightly1

Re: final warning!

Post by hollygolightly1 »

lfc3acmilan3 wrote:ok, sorry HHAD no more sex talk from me, it looks a bit daft now that i look back over my postings. but to the girl whos on about racist comments about white women, how can you be racist about your own race! you would be insulting yourself, mother, sister, ex girlfriend..... etc.
So when you talk about "them lazy arsed British women" you didn't mean to include your mother, sister, ex-girlfriend...etc.? And there were we, all thinking you were talking from experience rather than prejudice.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Thread Locked.

lfc3acmilan3 your account has been suspended.

You have repeatedly ignored our requests to tone down your langauge and content and have shown little respect to anyone on here. This is a public forum and not everyone is as obsessed with nocturnal activities as you seem to be.

We have a private area dedicated for adult content and we would like to keep the public board online in Thailand for as long as we can.