Sports Bars?

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
jason_recliner
Novice
Novice

Sports Bars?

Post by jason_recliner »

Hi everybody, I'll be in Hua Hin in March with the family on holidays. We're staying in the central area - can anybody recommend a good bar to catch some sports please? Football, F1, cricket...

Icy cold beers, tasty snacks, and big screens please!

:cheers:
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Sports Bars?

Post by sateeb »

El Murphys is a good place to start, lots of screens and selection of draught beers. Decent food and children friendly.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
jason_recliner
Novice
Novice

Post by jason_recliner »

sateeb wrote:El Murphys is a good place to start, lots of screens and selection of draught beers. Decent food and children friendly.
Thanks - I'll check it out.

No kids (yet), the wife, my sister and I are taking Mum and Dad to celebrate Mum's 60th. But yeah, 'family friendly' is a must!

:laugh:
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

jason_recliner wrote:
sateeb wrote:El Murphys is a good place to start, lots of screens and selection of draught beers. Decent food and children friendly.
Thanks - I'll check it out.

No kids (yet), the wife, my sister and I are taking Mum and Dad to celebrate Mum's 60th. But yeah, 'family friendly' is a must!

:laugh:
Johnnie Walker's bar is family friendly and normally has the sports channels on. Depending on what part of the month you are here, there is also a monthly quiz held there which is fairly popular with the expat crowd. :cheers:
MANCRED
Amateur
Amateur

Post by MANCRED »

Soi 80, just can't remember the name but it's as you go on the soi as if you were coming from downtown, loads of screens and even small ones in front of the bar and they show fa cup football
jason_recliner
Novice
Novice

Post by jason_recliner »

Thanks for the tip, Mancred.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

MANCRED wrote:Soi 80, just can't remember the name but it's as you go on the soi as if you were coming from downtown, loads of screens and even small ones in front of the bar and they show fa cup football
Sports Lounge
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.