Pest Control

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
sy04nap
Amateur
Amateur

Pest Control

Post by sy04nap »

Does anyone know any company that can come into your house say every 8 weeks and spray to get rid off very small red type ants that seem to like the kitchen area.

Thanks.
Big Boy

Re: Pest Control

Post by Big Boy »

Our house is totally ant free (and any other pest for that matter). The guy comes in once a month, and seems to zap anything, anytime - brilliant. I wish I'd started getting him in months earlier - I hate the little beasties (and actually wonder how many I'd actually eaten). I was told to expect to pay about 5,000 Baht a year - it was actually 5,500 Baht - worth every Baht, and probably more. Phone number is 0891053672 and ask for Ae - he does quite a few houses where I live.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
cookmanchef
Professional
Professional

Post by cookmanchef »

TC Pest Control on the canal road. Tony 085-295-9930
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

We use Steve (an English guy), phone no. 0899109367.

Very efficient and reasonable prices suited to your needs. What I like about him is that he is very reliable and always supervises the work himself.

He was also able to do something for us nobody else could do - and that was to rid our dogs and the area around the house from a plague of ticks.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

barrys wrote:....He was also able to do something for us nobody else could do - and that was to rid our dogs and the area around the house from a plague of ticks.
Do you remember Barry what he did/used? Was it all spraying or did he do something else, i.e., bait of some kind? Thanks. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

barrys wrote:We use Steve (an English guy), phone no. 0899109367.
Seconded. We don't have a pest problem, but we use him for an absent friend's house. And I'm reliably informed that the stuff he uses is harmless to dogs/cats/goats/girlfriends, etc.
AFAIK it's just spray, Pete.
This is the way
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

prcscct wrote:Do you remember Barry what he did/used? Was it all spraying or did he do something else, i.e., bait of some kind?
Hi Pete,
As D-M has just said, he uses only a spray. You can even wipe the dogs down with a dilution of it and it will keep the ticks away, apparently, but we don't need to do this now.
Steve actually seeks out where the ticks breed and nest (normally in small cracks and crevices) and eliminates the source. He leaves us some spray just in case we do find any so that we can then zap them ourselves.
It's worked a treat and it's great to see the dogs not suffering from those horrible beasts.
cashie
Novice
Novice

Post by cashie »

barrys wrote:We use Steve (an English guy), phone no. 0899109367.

Very efficient and reasonable prices suited to your needs. What I like about him is that he is very reliable and always supervises the work himself.

He was also able to do something for us nobody else could do - and that was to rid our dogs and the area around the house from a plague of ticks.

hiya 'barry', do you have a name or address for the English guys business/shop please?
I am trying to find any reviews or testimonies regarding his work, but so far I am unable.
cheers, cashie :)
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Well, there are two just above. How many do you need? :D
This is the way
hhnewbie

Post by hhnewbie »

Steve is the guy for all your pest control needs. We have him for over 6 years now and he is the best.