Hua Hin Harley free zone

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
Bristolian
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Hua Hin Harley free zone

Post by Bristolian »

STEVE G wrote:I know people who I have a vague suspicion spent £20,000 on a motorbike just to give them a reason to go out wearing tight leather trousers!
And?.....I simply don't see the problem :D :D
Attachments
Harley.jpg
Harley.jpg (63.59 KiB) Viewed 398 times
"'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Bristolian wrote:
STEVE G wrote:I know people who I have a vague suspicion spent £20,000 on a motorbike just to give them a reason to go out wearing tight leather trousers!
And?.....I simply don't see the problem :D :D
Don't know about the boy, but that definitely looks like a lady, and a very nice one at that :laugh:
Frank Hovis
Legend
Legend

Post by Frank Hovis »

One or two of these in front of a bar would draw the crowds in, but my kickstand keeps going up on it's own.

http://cyrilhuzeblog.com/2012/10/12/at- ... k-closely/
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

I generally take no notice of them since i have zero interest in them. I do sometimes wonder though why anyone would want to ride something that makes so much noise. Give me that beautiful humming sound of a big sporty bike any day rather that something that sounds like a clapped out VW Beetle. :duck: :laugh:

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
Somchai Turdsak

Post by Somchai Turdsak »

Some are more suited to wearing girls panties, drinking a lukewarm shandy, and riding their Wave back to their gaff. They'll sneak in a little "vroom vroom" when they're sure nobody's watching.
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

I do sometimes wonder though why anyone would want to ride something that makes so much noise.
It's all those noisy old folk:

Analyst says Harley-Davidson riders are getting old - Average age of a Harley rider is 50's
http://truenewsusa.blogspot.com/2013/03 ... s-are.html

"Farley noted that Harley stopped disclosing the average age of riders in 2008, when it was 48 years old, but that it had been climbing even before then and now is likely to be well into the 50s."