Platinum Pools contact number

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
vistana

Platinum Pools contact number

Post by vistana »

Does anyone have a current contact number for Platinum Pools, the one on there web site and Facebook page is out of service!

I am trying to get hold of some TRS Pool Salt... in the blue bag they had it last year but now its time to reorder.

Or does anyone know of another pool shop in HH that sells it?

Cheers.
Big Boy

Re: Platinum Pools contact number

Post by Big Boy »

Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
vistana

Post by vistana »

Thanks BB the landline number does not work, but have contacted using the mobile number.

They do not stock the TRS Pool Salt anymore just the refined salt in the orange bags, so the search continues.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

vistana wrote:Thanks BB the landline number does not work, but have contacted using the mobile number.

They do not stock the TRS Pool Salt anymore just the refined salt in the orange bags, so the search continues.
I know they are not a forum sponsor, but GDL pools which are on the main Petchkasem road at the Soi 116 junction stock the pool salt.
brianks
Guru
Guru

Post by brianks »

When it comes to pool salt try MAKRO! I stumbled across it in 5kg bags at 34 baht per bag which comes out to the same price as the 25kg bags. The company that installed my pool equipment was very interested and impressed with the price.
vistana

Post by vistana »

Thanks for your replies, will try GDL next time we are down that way, will also check out the Makro salt too.

Cheers.