long term rental in Prachuab kiri khan town

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
mo1

long term rental in Prachuab kiri khan town

Post by mo1 »

hi everyone looking for budget accommodation in Prachuab town, 1 or 2 rooms furnished or unfurnished Thai style ok long term 1or 2 years any leads will be greatly appreciated (for the bored old men out there in forum land no smart arse comments please) many thanks
Gérard
Professional
Professional

Re: long term rental in Prachuab kiri khan town

Post by Gérard »

mo1 wrote:hi everyone looking for budget accommodation in Prachuab town, 1 or 2 rooms furnished or unfurnished Thai style ok long term 1or 2 years any leads will be greatly appreciated (for the bored old men out there in forum land no smart arse comments please) many thanks
I came to Prachuap 6 months ago and it took me half a day to find a furnished house (100m2, on 400m2 land, new paint, 1 aircon) for 5000 bahts/month
You have a big choice from 5000 to 10.000/month and more.

The best is to come here and spend a few days visiting.
Korkenzieher
Guru
Guru

Post by Korkenzieher »

Gerard - which area is that in? Is it in the town as such? How far from the air-base, railway station / market, beach front?
Had enough of the trolls. Going to sleep. I may be some time....
Gérard
Professional
Professional

Post by Gérard »

PRACHUAP CITY MAP.jpg
MY HOME.jpg
Korkenzieher wrote:Gerard - which area is that in? Is it in the town as such? How far from the air-base, railway station / market, beach front?
Prachuap is not a very big city, I am about 2 kms from the sea, market and railway station, 3 from the entry of the air base. And I really think there are many houses and appartements, furnished or not, for rent. I have seen a few ones when I ride my bike every morning.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Mo,

Love it!

(for the bored old men out there in forum land no smart arse comments please) many thanks

:bow: :bow:
mo1

Post by mo1 »

Thanks Gerard for your information, and a thanks also for the bored old men in forum land for restraining yourself have a peaceful night :D
Pacman
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Pacman »

I'm basically from Prachuap Kirikhan city. I'm actually born there and moved to Hua Hin 15 years ago. My aunt he has a townhouse for rent, and I believe it costs around 3,500 - 4,000 baht a month. You can take a ride on a bike to the beach about 10 minutes more/less, and to the air force base about 15 minutes.

So, I guess you could find something similar to it. My personally opinion, Prachuap is the right place for who is looking for quiet with peaceful in life, nice people, real Thai traditional food and especially low of standard of living.

Good Luck, you are in the right place.

Cheers!! :cheers:
Gérard
Professional
Professional

Post by Gérard »

Pacman wrote:I'm basically from Prachuap Kirikhan city. I'm actually born there and moved to Hua Hin 15 years ago. My aunt he has a townhouse for rent, and I believe it costs around 3,500 - 4,000 baht a month. You can take a ride on a bike to the beach about 10 minutes more/less, and to the air force base about 15 minutes.

So, I guess you could find something similar to it. My personally opinion, Prachuap is the right place for who is looking for quiet with peaceful in life, nice people, real Thai traditional food and especially low of standard of living.

Good Luck, you are in the right place.

Cheers!! :cheers:
Agree with you, Mr Pacman, and I like Prachuap very much.
Before that, I have lived in Sattahip and Bangsaen, nice places too, but Bangsaen was very busy, a lot of traffic and many people from BKK every weekend.
Prachuap is perfect for the kind of life I like, not too many foreigners, not to many tourists, real thai atmosphere, not expensive.