Wales & Australia draw for first time ever - 29-29

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Wales & Australia draw for first time ever - 29-29

Post by Jaime »

Ken
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Ken »

Yes, game was brilliant but just when Wales were about to snatch victory the final bloody whistle sounded. We watched it live here on Supersport. Had Liverpool on one tv, Man Utd on another and Wales on the bigscreen. Thought we would have been quiet with JW's excellent party but we were really busy and have England v All Blacks tonight plus Chelsea and a few other games. Forgot, we also have the final of the One day cricket. Hope I have enough tv's.
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Post by Jaime »

Yeah, great game but ultimately disappointing result for both teams. Still, two games in a row that Oz have failed to beat Wales now and with their midweek team losing to the Ospreys in Swansea last week they leave Wales without a tour win! When was the last time that happened!?

Just about to sit down & watch the England-NZ game!

:cheers:
Kraka's Dad
Guru
Guru

Post by Kraka's Dad »

I thought Hook played very well when he came on. He has shown he can step up a level.

Wasn't it such a shame about England :lach:
Allen like Taite did has shown he is not ready yet if ever.
They are all over the place in contrast to Wales who seem to have a very good idea of who they want where and some strength in depth.
:cheers:
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Post by Jaime »

Kraka's Dad wrote:Wasn't it such a shame about England :lach:
I thought you wuz, Inglish, like?