Haircut?

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Mike 66-75
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Haircut?

Post by Mike 66-75 »

why do you need a haircut? You have a chance to surprise everyone at home, when youll come back with along hairs and beard as a Robinson Cruso )))
hippocrates
Rookie
Rookie

Post by hippocrates »

Wow, this is a really good idea. Just trying to imagine reaction of my friends and co-workers))
Stan_
Novice
Novice

Post by Stan_ »

Precision Cut in Market Village, on the 3rd floor, is OK, quick and no-nonsense. Many clients there, locals and farangs alike. It's still 350 baht, though.
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Post by usual suspect »

Well folks my thatch has been duly smartened-up..Oh yes.
I rode out beyond the bypass to the 'man in the shack'..but he told me he was busy..oh well, never mind (I did enjoy the ride out).
So I went for option #2 which had been suggested within this thread which was Lek salon on Soi 94.
(over the railway, up a bit, & on the left before the Jtn with the road connecting 88 to 102)
Mature lady, good command of English, never once used the 'buzzer tool' on my hair..all done with scissors.. :thumb: (buzzer only used for final 'tarting up'.)
'Salon price' so for some at 200b may be to much, but for me it's the 1st time in yrs I've felt satisfied with my trim. :cheers:
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

Man in the shack was too busy for me yesterday, he said there was a 4 hour wait...... I'm afraid I took the easy option and went to local salon B80.
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Post by usual suspect »

NOKYAI..You may have to wait more than any 4hrs if your barber finds out he's internationally known as the 'Man in the shack'..555!
:cheers: :thumb:
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Had mine done yesterday by a very professional chatty female in the salon next to Euro bar and opposite Deemas cafe on soi 80. Very good cut and takes her time. Also attention to tash, ears, nose and eyebrows...100bht.

Speaks good English and will do exactly as you ask. Does ladies too and has a massage parlour too I believe.
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

usual suspect wrote:NOKYAI..You may have to wait more than any 4hrs if your barber finds out he's internationally known as the 'Man in the shack'..555!
:cheers: :thumb:
I'm more worried about him and the cutthroat razor he uses.....that's why I always tip well
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
rocker
Rookie
Rookie

Post by rocker »