Roof Top Bars?

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
FunnyFriday
Novice
Novice

Roof Top Bars?

Post by FunnyFriday »

Hi there ,

Iam have google a lot but only i find in Hiltons roof top bar.

Any other Recommendation?

Best Regards ,
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Re: Roof Top Bars?

Post by Pleng »

Dune hotel has a roof top bar but they are expensive... About the same price as the Hilton.

They used to do buy one get one free happy hour until 8pm in the low season, which made things a lot more reasonable, but have stopped that since they had a change of ownership
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Post by JamesWest »

The somewhat new Riot Cafe on the beach in Khao Takiap has a small roof top bar/dining area. only one story up with view of beach. Next to the last left turn going south before you run into the golf course. near the breeze condo.
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

There was a fairly tall hotel somewhere behind, near, slightly north and west of the old Hua Hin shopping mall where I used to see lighting and activity on the roof most nights I was out. I always said I was going to investigate but never did. I assume this is a rooftop bar or restaurant from what I saw, but I don't know what hotel it was... looking now at an old Hua Hin map, it must be the Tanawit. Anyone been up there?
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?