Best Bar's in Hua Hin

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
sargeant
Deceased
Deceased

Post by sargeant »

Burger take that back you bounder are you implying (after all my hard posting) that i am a real person :D :D :shock: :shock:

Ok ill come clean i am from mars and elvis is my neighbour :shock: :?

Seriously these sprogs that are here now have never been to a good ole kazi scented with rotting split limes or stood in 2 inches of water as the rain comes through the palm leaf roof trying to look cool to the mama san as she gets more beautifull with every passing beer and you get wetter and wetter and poorer and poorer 8) 8)

Why these guys go to bintabhat stuns me they have no adventure and no balls get out and get a life or take a case of lemonade to a hardware store with a few likeminds and discuss paint tools plumbing to your hearts content :roll: :roll: :roll:
sounds like an idea for a HHAD appenin :idea:
A Greatfull Guest of Thailand
sargeant
Deceased
Deceased

Post by sargeant »

Burger you take too lightly the fish and chips in sterile white paperand greaseproof paper I was fully prepared to start an intafadah on that very issue. :guns:
It has been the sole reason for the worlds moral decline, global warming and the extinction of many species :shock: :shock:

This is due to the fact that people are now totally uneducated they dont read newspapers cos their chips dont come in them anymore just a sterile blank buggerall piece of paper which just about sums up some of the posters on this thread blank and sterile :neener:

I can spend hours discussing the virtues of the mail the mirror the sketch urgh the times and the sun as eating vestibules :D :D

By far for me was the sun i dont care who runs the country as long as she has big :shock: :shock: :shock: but viniger made it smell and was a dead giveaway at work :D :D

Also a pub/bar next door to a chippy was almost a guarantee for a great night out followed by edumacation from the wrapper :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Chips were great in newspaper until they introduced curry sauce
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
Burger
Ace
Ace

Post by Burger »

Chips were great in newspaper until they introduced curry sauce
I've eaten them out of The Sun, The Star, even The Daily Mail ..... But never The Curry Source :D

Burger
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

When I was back in September, the local chippie in London wouldn't even serve me fish and chips in newspaper - didn't matter the political persuasion he preferred. I tried to explain that that was the way I'd always had them served from his place, but he wouldn't have any of it - said it was illegal now. Must have something to do with all the asbestos and radioactive material contained in newsprint these days?
I had to buy some bog paper, rather than use Uncle Rupert's Current Bun afterwards. What a shame. And it was flipping expensive.
Jockey
Banned
Banned

Post by Jockey »

lomuamart wrote: I had to buy some bog paper, rather than use Uncle Rupert's Current Bun afterwards. What a shame. And it was flipping expensive.
Is that why its the place where the sun don't shine Lomu?

Reminds me of a joke I was telt years ago. It went something like this: A guys in bed wi a slapper and desides to 'go doon'. Out of the blue he comes out with "see they've sunk the Belgrano" "What made you say that?" asked the slapper. "Am readin' the bit o' newspaper stuck tae yer er@@"

:oops: I'll get m' coat!
PAINTER01

Post by PAINTER01 »

Mixed thread here i think,
Fish & Chips, went to a chippy a few weeks ago in my home town and asked if I could put my own salt and vinegar on and was told I couldn't as it was against Health and Safety rules :roll:
My chippies in my own town sell in polystyrene trays, make the chips sweat yuk.
Years ago when I was a lad you would get the chips in newspaper and open a hole in the top and tease them out one at a time, almost as good as foreplay :mrgreen:

Even longer ago we even used to get a mobile chip van come down our road and stop right out side our door, Tuesday night 7.15 just before High Chapelal on BBC2.

Ah memories
bikesrus
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bikesrus »

..... its the romantic bar for me... no hassle... good music... great staff.... and top owners..... you will always be made welcome there, i will be there soon :P 8) :D
sargeant
Deceased
Deceased

Post by sargeant »

The best bar for me i somwhere in town trouble is i was so wasted i cant remember where it is or what it was called

It must have been good mrs sarge gave me a full batteries worth of aggro

:D :D :lach:
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Thanks for getting this one back on topic bikesrus, feel free to start new chip shop discussions in the appropriate section.

Thanks.

:cheers:
johnnyk
Legend
Legend

Post by johnnyk »

Do they have malt vinegar and mushy peas at Romantic Bar? :idea:
Just thought I'd ask :mrgreen:
skandii
Amateur
Amateur

Post by skandii »

Jaime wrote:My last feed:
skandii wrote:If they see a bar that states it is the best bar, they would expect a bar that has had a good amount of investment and planning, like Crawford's, not a wooden bar with a fridge of bottled beers and a clapped out Pool Table.
I think Crawfords is indeed great and Ken is a gentleman but surely there is a place for the 'outside' type of bar in Hua Hin. Sometimes I feel like I need air con, sometimes I don't. It is possible to enjoy both types of bar for what they are and great times can be had at all types of venue - it's all about the people.
Jamie

If you like the open type bars tyhen try Crawfords Cha Am, they have a live band Fri and Sats and the food is great. Have a look at the kitchen ful air con, best you will see.
smile and smile till u cry
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

skandii wrote:
If you like the open type bars tyhen try Crawfords Cha Am, they have a live band Fri and Sats and the food is great. Have a look at the kitchen ful air con, best you will see.
What on Earth are you on? :? In just 2 sentences you start off talking about open type bars, and end up with Air Conditioned kitchens. In between you mention live bands, and great food.

Do actually read some of the rubbish you write? By all means have your say/opinion, but please have a thought for those of us trying to read/understand it.
:cuss:
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
Winkie
Guru
Guru

Post by Winkie »

Big Boy wrote:skandii wrote:
Do actually read some of the rubbish you write? By all means have your say/opinion, but please have a thought for those of us trying to read/understand it.
:cuss:
Someone having a bad Christmas?
Only the crumbliest, flakiest Winkie....
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

On the contrary, I'm having a great Christmas. I'm just fed up with having to try to interpret the posts written by skandii.

The controversy I can accept - we all have an opinion.

I usually enjoy reading the postings on this board, but this guy makes it very difficult. If he/she wants to make postings so be it, but please take the time to ensure he/she reads the content, and make sure the message being put across is totally legible.

Yes, I admit we all post in haste from time to time (and sometimes post rubbish) , but this guy abuses the privilege.

Enough about illiterate postings, :offtopic: please
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance: