Blue Star Karaoke raid in Pranburi

Local Hua Hin and regional Thailand news articles and discussion.
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Re: Blue Star Karaoke raid in Pranburi

Post by JamesWest »

And the location of the Blue Star Karaoke is?
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Post by JamesWest »

HHTel wrote:He's a journalist!! With a post that a suspected bomb in Bintablock is confirmed........ after 4 bombs had gone off, hit the worldwide press and international news media. Not the sign of anybody up to date. Couldn't even check the threads already existing. I'm sure James is a lovely guy but he really needs to keep up.
thanks. that makes me feel really bad and angry. thank you for ruining my experence again here on this forum, you bastard.

you are back with your attacks. what is it with you, anyway?

are you just a jerk who can't help himself? you feel better now about yourself when you attack people?
is it you can't stand the idea that other people are contrubiting to the forum and you have to tear them down?

you know i knew when I started to contribute again to the forum with this bombing story, I would be hearing your worthless comments and personal attacks that add nothing to this forum.

Why the owners of this forum with all the sponsors reading your crap have not banned you is beyond me.

Its not easy taking all these photos and taking the time to post them. I was just trying add some content to this forum.

MODS PLEASE SAY SOMETHING TO THIS worthless excuse of a human being. Or tell me now that you are not going to do it like last time and I am out of there for good.
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Ho Hum
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Look James, instead of whining when criticism is thrown, why not answer back? I'm sure if you think it through, you can give as good as you get. Man up and answer the remarks whether from me or anyone else. Yes, we appreciate the pictures you take and it's understood that it takes time to do that but you seem to accept the much wanted praise but can't take the rough with the smooth. Calling me a worthless excuse of a human being is not very constructive is it?
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Please guys we do not need this on the forum, why people simply cant get a long a bit better is beyond us. Why people have to be so argumentative and "always right" is also beyond us (you know who you are), please temper it down and kindly apply a modicum of decorum before unleashing venom on your keyboards with unwarranted personal attacks. We all have to live here amongst often testing times so please try not to take it out on each other on this forum.
daddy

Post by daddy »

The Blue Star Karaoke in Prachuap Khiri Khan City was raided in the same night too. Now it's still closed naturally. Unfortunately I don't know what was the result of this raid.
All are the same owners?
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Lev wrote:Please guys we do not need this on the forum, why people simply cant get a long a bit better is beyond us. Why people have to be so argumentative and "always right" is also beyond us (you know who you are), please temper it down and kindly apply a modicum of decorum before unleashing venom on your keyboards with unwarranted personal attacks. We all have to live here amongst often testing times so please try not to take it out on each other on this forum.
I'll take the slap on the wrist. I'm sure you know that I've never been abusive but some posters (you know who they are) do lay themselves wide open for criticism. When I get things wrong, I'll take it on the chin but in future, I'll think before hitting the keyboard.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

JamesWest wrote:And the location of the Blue Star Karaoke is?
I too am interested in knowing where it is/was. My mongering days are long over, but I just couldn't imagine such a place existing in sleepy Pranburi. I'm interested 'just to see' if this was a shady establishment hidden up a back street, or whether Pranburi has a side to it that I never knew about.

As an example, I stayed a night recently in Chumphon. It seemed like any other Thai town. I went wandering with a friend, and we came across an authentic British style pub, which was totally out of character with the rest of the town, but very welcome :D .
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

BB..I think you will find these types of places in every town in Thailand. They are not there to cater to tourists or ex pats and generally you are not made to feel welcome by staff and the Thai punters.

Posted from personal experience :cheers:
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I'm sure they are sateeb, and I've no interest whatsoever of being catered for. Just curious which part of town it was located in.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18