The Yacht cuisine

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

The Yacht cuisine

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

Tried this place more than a couple of times the service has been outstanding as has the food and no mess ups with the order,

I cant eat any sea food or fish related products which most Thai chefs seem to lace all dishes with, I have had no problems at this restaurant what so ever

If you like to sing for your food you can do that as well here or even play your instrument (hey thats musical instrument)
I was so impressed i talked them into advertising on HHAD so i suppose this is a personal recommendation , any complaints to The DR

Not over keen on the Karaoke bit , but it is amusing ....

http://www.huahinafterdark.com/theyacht.htm

yet to try the food @ La Paillotte
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

La Pailotte is very nice, will have to try the Yacht place also.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Just down the road from me

Sounds good

Pricing?
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

very reasonable! And there is a printable discount voucher on their page

was in there with the wife and nipper the other night we all had 2 courses numerous plates of rice several bottles of coke and the bill was less than 350 THB
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"