Looking for a babysitter in April

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
marisimpson
Novice
Novice

Looking for a babysitter in April

Post by marisimpson »

Hi,

We're an Australian family and we come to Hua Hin once a year as my parents have an apartment there. We'd love to find a babysitter during our holiday 5 April - 24 April 2016.

Does anyone know a nice girl to babysit our 2 kids during that time? Our kids are 4 and 7 and they can both swim.

I know it's a short time and not a permanent job but if you know anyone nice and reliable we'd appreciate the help.

Kind regards,
Mari
alleykat
Professional
Professional

Re: Looking for a babysitter in April

Post by alleykat »

Sorry to sound negative, but I wouldn't even think about it. Way too many risks leaving your kids with strangers in Thailand. You won't know who their friends, relatives, or associates are. Also there's the lack of basic common sense to consider. Enjoy your holiday WITH your kids.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

My daughter,18 years old, English as her first language but is fluent in Thai has baby sat for tourists in the past and has got good reports back from the parents. So it's not all bad news. Not sure she'd be interested now but I'll ask her if she knows other 'leuk-kungs' who'd be willing.
marisimpson
Novice
Novice

Post by marisimpson »

Hi there,

We're the same Aussie family coming to Hua Hin (Boathouse), and as always, would love to find someone to play with the kids while we have some time off. We don't and wouldn't leave the kids with a stranger but it's absolutely fine (and the kids love it!) when there's someone to play with them every now and then while we're close by.

If anyone is free, or knows someone who would be free, for any time between 6.- 23. April 2017 please let us know! We pay 1,000 Baht per day and are flexible with days off around Song Kran. Some English skills would be great...

Our kids are now 8 and 5.

We enjoy our lives with the kids all the time :) (every day!!) but would love to have a bit of a holiday ourselves too (as well as with the kids).
nellyp

Post by nellyp »

I could ask my wife. She has qualifications in child care from the Uk as well as having worked in a nursery in the Uk. Her English is great, and she loves kids. How many hours a day do you need, and how many days a week. She is already working as a nanny but I will ask if you let me know
kirkyboy

Post by kirkyboy »

I am an Aussie living here in Soi 102, my girlfriend of 12 years is very interested in looking after your children. She speaks English and is very good with children. She is available for that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk