WANTED: Soccer/Football Development Training

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
erikishere
Novice
Novice

WANTED: Soccer/Football Development Training

Post by erikishere »

I will be staying in Hua Hin from June 18th until July 18th and I am looking for someone to come and provide some training, techniques, drills, mini-games etc for my two boys age 6 and 8 years old. They have minimal soccer training but want to improve over the summer in order to keep up with their mates. We will be staying at Orchid Paradise Homes. Please email if interested soccer@erikishere.33mail.com.
Erik
Last edited by erikishere on Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Boy

Re: WANTED: Soccer/Football Development Training

Post by Big Boy »

There are a few children's soccer academies in Hua Hin. If that is what you are looking for, I could probably put you in touch. I've no idea what they charge.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
erikishere
Novice
Novice

Post by erikishere »

Thanks Big Boy, I may indeed hit you up for those contacts if we strike out but we would prefer someone come to our house and do some more personalized training for an hour or two each day. Skill level would not need to be high, just an ability to work with kids and keep them motivated/ having fun.

Thanks!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Again, I might be able to put you in touch. Let's see what others come up with first. If you strike out, I do have friends of friends who know a few coaches that might be interested. I'm assuming a good understanding of English will be essential.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
erikishere
Novice
Novice

Post by erikishere »

You raise a good point Big Boy, my boys speak English and very little Thai, however we have a Thai carer travelling with us who could help with the communication if needed so we are pretty open on the language front.