ILIKE HD TV a.k.a. HDPrime

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
Big Boy

Re: ILIKE HD TV a.k.a. HDPrime

Post by Big Boy »

I think different people have different bonuses. I have an extra 1 month TV. A friend has 1 week TV + 1 week VOD.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

I only subscribed on the 3rd and now all packages show 2 months validity. Haven't a clue how it's been worked out.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Don't argue :D . Actually, I've got Sky News Sport playing via my Android Box as I eat my lunch. Some of it's OK, but periods of buffering. I'll give it a go with the rugby at 2 - I expect to become frustrated, but who knows. It was actually rugby, not football that made me quit iLikeHD.

Points 41; Position 18
musungu
Professional
Professional

Post by musungu »

I changed to IPTV Thailand and except for thier poor service I receive all the channels I had with Expat TY and 365Sport ++. They have no servers in Thailand
Pictures have been perfect and no buffering at all for 3 weeks Cost bht 10,000 pa
Prior Planning & Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

What about catchup TV musungu? That is essential for me. If it has catchup, I'll keep it on my list of maybes. However, I'm still running a bit scared of losing more cash (not helped by all the scaremongering that's being spread all over social media).

For info, I wasn't as frustrated as I thought I might be watching the rugby. Yes, it froze a couple of times, but I just switched servers and I was away again. Good service, crap game.

Points 41; Position 18
musungu
Professional
Professional

Post by musungu »

It has catch-up on all the main channels
https://www.iptvthailand.tv/catalog/ind ... lq3a300ll7

My only complaint is that they do not answer my emails - so perhaps their is a problem out there which they are avoiding!
Prior Planning & Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

I must give HDPrime a plug. They have had some problems which have now all been fixed. Response to emails has been excellent. They've installed new streaming which seems to work a treat. Catch-up is now working on the relevant channels.
Some 300 TV channels. Dozens of movies online right up to date. Massive amount of 'series' both UK and US which is like having a house full of 'box sets'.
All seems to work very well with NO buffering problems and at 149 points for everything still comes out cheaper than Expat TV
I am a happy man!