Dog House.

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
unforgiven
Rookie
Rookie

Dog House.

Post by unforgiven »

Anybody know something about this guest house? A friend of mine is planning to stay there. I am to far right now to check it out myself.
She wants an aircon room with some kinda seaview and a balcony you can actually sit on! Also not to much traffic. 8)
kiwi P

Post by kiwi P »

Doghouse guest house,,has balconies which you can sit on,we stayed in a front room,street front which isnt nosiey,,,on the third floor your friend would have a seaveiw but this has shared bathroom,which we didnt find a problem,,if your friend wishes to have own bathroom,toilet,she would have to book room 2.?
(just book room with ensuite).which is on the street side as well....This guesthouse is clean,safe and very friendly,,both I and my wife enjoyed this guesshouse and would recommend it...would recommend your friend to book ahead ...
There is another thread about this Guesthouse under Love Hua Hin..And Guesthouse..

:cheers: :cheers: Peace Out..
Every day is a good day 6ft above the ground
rockandrollnomad
Amateur
Amateur

Doghouse guesthouse

Post by rockandrollnomad »

I can highly reccomend a stay at the doghouse, Abon, girlfriend and staff are very friendly. I was there late January and was more than satisfied. Cannot remember room number I was in but it had a west facing balcony so caught the late afternoon sun. Also a good motorcycle hire set up. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Nomad xxx
BEARHUG
Banned
Banned

Post by BEARHUG »

Hi

I have some friends visiting, they would like to stay in the Doghouse during the low season. One of the reason's was that they became very friendly with the owner who has now left (John). Is John still in Hua Hin?
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

BEARHUG wrote:Hi

I have some friends visiting, they would like to stay in the Doghouse during the low season. One of the reason's was that they became very friendly with the owner who has now left (John). Is John still in Hua Hin?
Yes, he's still around. I'm not sure how much he comes into town these days, but as good a place as any to see him is at "The Boat" on Sra Song Road, just north of the Bangkok bus stop/office.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Bearhug,

I run into John several times during the week at 'The Boat'. I'll let him know that he's got fans!!
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Dog house,

Tell Rover to move over. Where I slink to or my wife flings me after a night of trying to help HHAD board members by inspecting some of the the bar venues in our lovely city.
kiwi P

Post by kiwi P »

Bearhug John still goes down the Doghouse for one or 2,,Then hes off to the boat,as others have said.....Able the new owner is a great guy,and the place still has its welcomely charm..

:cheers: :cheers: Peace Out..
Every day is a good day 6ft above the ground
BEARHUG
Banned
Banned

Post by BEARHUG »

Hi Kiwi P

Thanks for this, I have managed to get his phone number, my friends are well into Goldie's so this is why they got on so well. Believe he now runs a kennel.

They are over in july so plenty of time.