Suggest Something

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
PeteC

Suggest Something

Post by PeteC »

We are going to be entering a slump.

1) The cave rescue events are over.
2) The Phuket boat tragedy is winding down.
3) The World Cup is ending.
4) There is a month more until the Premier League starts.
5) It's too early for forum Holiday Season traffic to start visiting and asking questions.
6) The chance of severe floods and associated excitement is not probable this year.
7) We are already or about to be aging pale skinned drunken house rats in a tropical country with little to do due to the monsoon.

What do you want to see? How about a most believable "Fake News" competition. :shock: :D

You decide, you suggest. It's your forum. :thumb: Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
dundrillin
Guru
Guru

Re: Suggest Something

Post by dundrillin »

How about Forum members who are on holiday in Europe and elsewhere sharing their experiences. I'm in Italy at the moment,beautiful country but I'll never complain about dining out in HuaHin again .its a we bit pricey in Rome , off to Venice tomorrow.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Yes, for sure! :D Trip reports are always welcome. Just post to "On The Road". If no time to compose all at one time, just save on a draft email or other "word" type document (like a diary) and copy/paste to a post when you're finished. A week, two weeks, whenever you're done with it. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
arcadianagain
Ace
Ace

Post by arcadianagain »

dundrillin wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:17 pm How about Forum members who are on holiday in Europe and elsewhere sharing their experiences. I'm in Italy at the moment,beautiful country but I'll never complain about dining out in HuaHin again .its a we bit pricey in Rome , off to Venice tomorrow.
I was in Venice a few years ago and the only affordable place to eat was McDonalds, my Jack Russel loved the chicken nuggets
dundrillin
Guru
Guru

Post by dundrillin »

Yes, in Venice you feast on the scenery
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Limerick posts moved to its own thread in Foo as it doesn't really fit anywhere else. Pete :cheers: