Housing developments in Hua Hin

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
TmTw991
Novice
Novice

Housing developments in Hua Hin

Post by TmTw991 »

Hi guys,

I'm visiting Hua Hin next week to find a house for long-term rental (1y+) (20-30k budget, 3br, decent garden & a (shared) pool would be nice). As the main rental sites don't seem to have too many places available I was hoping to get some suggestions here for nice gated communities that I could visit in hopes of finding a place.

Also since I'm completely unfamiliar with Hua Hin & don't know anyone there, any other advice (such as what areas to look for/avoid) would be greatly appreciated.
Big Boy

Re: Housing developments in Hua Hin

Post by Big Boy »

The Forum's property listings can be found here http://www.propertyhuahin.net/
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

It would help to know what location your are looking for - north, south, central, near the sea, how far west, built up or more rural and so on.
Talk is cheap
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

If you PM me I'll give the name and Number of my Landlady. she has a Real Estate office and handles rentals. I've been renting from her for 4 1/2 yrs. and she's the best landlady I've ever had and I've had a lot of them. I live in the Tropical Hill development. It's about 15 to 20 mins. north of market Village. She has several houses in different areas. Mine is a 2 bedroom 2 bath, fully furnished, down to dishes, utensils and sheets, gardener included for 15,000 BHT a month.
TmTw991
Novice
Novice

Post by TmTw991 »

caller wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:49 pm It would help to know what location your are looking for - north, south, central, near the sea, how far west, built up or more rural and so on.
Honestly anything's on the table, altho I prefer to not live in too busy of an area/too close to the center. Closer to the sea would be a nice extra but not necessary, living close to one of the golfcourses would be a big + as well.

I realise it's not much to go on but at this point I just don't know that much about hua hin yet, besides what I've been able to find online :P
TmTw991
Novice
Novice

Post by TmTw991 »

handdrummer wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:31 pm If you PM me I'll give the name and Number of my Landlady. she has a Real Estate office and handles rentals. I've been renting from her for 4 1/2 yrs. and she's the best landlady I've ever had and I've had a lot of them. I live in the Tropical Hill development. It's about 15 to 20 mins. north of market Village. She has several houses in different areas. Mine is a 2 bedroom 2 bath, fully furnished, down to dishes, utensils and sheets, gardener included for 15,000 BHT a month.

That sounds great, pm sent!
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

handdrummer wrote:If you PM me I'll give the name and Number of my Landlady. she has a Real Estate office and handles rentals. I've been renting from her for 4 1/2 yrs. and she's the best landlady I've ever had and I've had a lot of them. I live in the Tropical Hill development. It's about 15 to 20 mins. north of market Village. She has several houses in different areas. Mine is a 2 bedroom 2 bath, fully furnished, down to dishes, utensils and sheets, gardener included for 15,000 BHT a month.
Hi Handdrummer, will PM you on this thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk