Local schools recommendation

Discussion on schools, colleges, universities, educational facilities, teaching, and learning resources for adults and children.
tom.oxford
Novice
Novice

Local schools recommendation

Post by tom.oxford »

Can anyone recommend a middle cost Prathom school? We can't afford an international school, but the dismissive attitude towards corporal punishment at my daughter's current school is going to end badly.

As always, all help will be very much appreciated.
T.O.M.
Banned
Banned

Re: Local schools recommendation

Post by T.O.M. »

Salesian....
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

If you can get it. There's a huge waiting list. Tried for some time to get my grandson in and in spite of my two daughters having attended there until of age, there was no chance.
egiljohann
Amateur
Amateur

Post by egiljohann »

Yes, Salesian is a very good school for the price. My daughter has been a pupil there, and now she is in Rangsit University, Pathum Thani, Bangkok.
:thumb:
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

Haha, no such thing as good high schools here...all are brainwashing machines that teach them nothing other than the perpetuating garbage that they need the next generation to believe. Forget it.
Resolve dissolves in alcohol
T.O.M.
Banned
Banned

Post by T.O.M. »

Spitfire wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:26 pm Haha, no such thing as good high schools here...all are brainwashing machines that teach them nothing other than the perpetuating garbage that they need the next generation to believe. Forget it.
In other words....not so different from schools in most countries.... :duck:
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

T.O.M. wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:16 pm
Spitfire wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:26 pm Haha, no such thing as good high schools here...all are brainwashing machines that teach them nothing other than the perpetuating garbage that they need the next generation to believe. Forget it.
Wrong. Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about or are just intentionally trolling...which would not surprise me as seems like you are a troll alt with 44 posts.
Resolve dissolves in alcohol
T.O.M.
Banned
Banned

Post by T.O.M. »

Spitfire wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:24 pm
Wrong. Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about or are just intentionally trolling...which would not surprise me as seems like you are a troll alt with 44 posts.
So anyone not agreeing with The Honorable Spitfire and has a low post count is a troll....
In which school (no doubt a good one) did you learn your wonderful logic?
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

egiljohann wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:39 am Yes, Salesian is a very good school for the price. My daughter has been a pupil there, and now she is in Rangsit University, Pathum Thani, Bangkok.
:thumb:

Yes, I agree. I have seen a very noticeable difference in my oldest daughter since she started at Salesian School. The teachers there can be a bit heavy handed with dishing out homework, but all in all, my daughter is very happy there, and that's a good thing.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Spitfire wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:24 pm
Spitfire old chap, my good friend Albert wouldn't entirely agree with you, and there's no denying he was quite a smart cookie. .......
Attachments
Einstein on schools.jpg
Einstein on schools.jpg (84.98 KiB) Viewed 1041 times
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact