Tanawit Hotel vs Tanawit House

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
denis72
Rookie
Rookie

Tanawit Hotel vs Tanawit House

Post by denis72 »

Hi there,

I spent a few nights at the Tanawit Hotel in 2014. When trying to book again today, I discovered there is also a Tanawit House next door at half price. Anyone knows the difference between the 2 ? About Tanawit Hotel, is there another entrance to avoid the walk of shame late at night ?
Sabai Jai
Professional
Professional

Re: Tanawit Hotel vs Tanawit House

Post by Sabai Jai »

I haven't been inside Tanawit for quite a while as the friends I used to visit have left. I think quite a few of the rooms have been sold as Condos, some people have bought two and knocked through. I do however frequently use Soi Tanawit,
the approach road. I think "Tanawit House" is the property above the mainly empty shop units on your right as you walk along the Soi towards Tanawit entrance. I have seen frequent Chinese Coach Tours spending one night stays there during the high season. They are very, very noisy and can often leave early morning
denis72
Rookie
Rookie

Post by denis72 »

Good to know, thanks. I've crossed Chinese tours a few times in Thailand. They are noisy indeed.
denis72
Rookie
Rookie

Post by denis72 »

I sent an email 2 days ago to Tanawit Hotel and Tanawit House to ask if it's the same management and where is Tanawit House. No answer, as usual with many thai hotels.