Top three nearby restaurants north of Cha-am

Cha-Am, Tha-Yang, Kaeng Krachan, and Petchaburi. Discussion on areas north of Hua Hin.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Re: Top three nearby restaurants north of Cha-am

Post by migrant »

Since this has been resurrected we went to Neem Trees next to the Dusit Thani. A little upscale so a little more expensive, but very good with a menu including Thai and many Falang foods
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Aussie69 wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:48 am
Phyton wrote:Is there a north - south misunderstood?

North of Cha-Am is Tha Yang and Petchaburi. South of Cha-Am is Hua Hin. Cha-Am begin in south as a part of runway from Airport Hua Hin.
I think some confusion arises because many of the hotels & resorts North of the Province border, even way up close the Cha-Am town, are called XYZ Hua Hin e.g. Sheraton and Dusit Thani resorts. I've even seen Santori Park referred to as being in Hua Hin.
The one that beats them all is So Sofitel Hua Hin, which is 20+ km's north of Cha am.
Talk is cheap
Phyton
Professional
Professional

Post by Phyton »

caller wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:39 pm The one that beats them all is So Sofitel Hua Hin, which is 20+ km's north of Cha am.
Caller, SO Sofitel is my neighbour. And my Condo is 5 km north Central Cha-Am, add 25 km to Hua Hin, so it is about 30 km!! outside Hua Hin.
Greets,
Phyton
GroveHillWanderer
Guru
Guru

Re: Top three nearby restaurants at the north end of Hua Hin

Post by GroveHillWanderer »

Caller, the OP was apparently a little confused about his location. He actually wanted info about restaurants close to, or just north of Soi 6, Hua Hin, and preferably close to the the Canal road.

The original thread title is misleading.
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Phyton wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:07 pm
caller wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:39 pm The one that beats them all is So Sofitel Hua Hin, which is 20+ km's north of Cha am.
Caller, SO Sofitel is my neighbour. And my Condo is 5 km north Central Cha-Am, add 25 km to Hua Hin, so it is about 30 km!! outside Hua Hin.
I stand corrected - thanks. Not sure why I exaggerated the distance from CA. I have driven past it often enough!
Talk is cheap