Hua Hin hospital massage

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
Big Boy

Re: Hua Hin hospital massage

Post by Big Boy »

There are actually a couple of places marked massage. They don't take down old signs. The current area is up the main stairway to the first floor (you may call it 2nd :D ). Turn right at the top of the stairs (left if she uses the lift), and go outside. Turn left and then right across the bridge into a large air conditioned waiting room. Walk to the far end of the waiting room, and you find the receptionist's desk on the left.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Big Boy wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:36 pm There are actually a couple of places marked massage. They don't take down old signs. The current area is up the main stairway to the first floor (you may call it 2nd :D ). Turn right at the top of the stairs (left if she uses the lift), and go outside. Turn left and then right across the bridge into a large air conditioned waiting room. Walk to the far end of the waiting room, and you find the receptionist's desk on the left.
Thanks BB!! :cheers:
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

My wife has been to both it seems (Main hospital and hospital 3). In review she says that both are good. However, the main hospital is always very busy and hospital 9 gives a proper Thai massage better than the main hospital, and of course hospital 9 is never too busy.
These are third party comments as I have no experience of either (I'm just the taxi-driver!)
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

could it be explained where hospital 3 and hospital 9 are situated as it might interest some of us
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Hospital 3 is on Soi 89. From the town head south over the flyover and about a km soi 89 is on the left. If you google it, there is a map and precise directions.
No idea about hospital 9. As I understand it it only goes up to Hospital 5 which is off 112 past the Banyan turn.

Sorry, I just noticed a typo in my last. Hospital 9 should have read Hospital 3.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

HHTel wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:58 am Hospital 3 is on Soi 89. From the town head south over the flyover and about a km soi 89 is on the left. If you google it, there is a map and precise directions.
No idea about hospital 9. As I understand it it only goes up to Hospital 5 which is off 112 past the Banyan turn.

Sorry, I just noticed a typo in my last. Hospital 9 should have read Hospital 3.
:thanks: :thanks: