Soi Selakam

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Re: Soi Selakam

Post by europtimiste »

Thistle wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:26 pm in very simple terms,,,,,,,,,,,,,,where is Hayeak???
I know Murphys and Limelight,i know Jungle Juice,i know several of the surrounding bars,would you be kind enough to inform me where Hayeak is,i have googled and got nothing??
Possible to get a straight answer??? Which soi is it actually in,obviously one if you are permitted and able to drive in???
9 yrs. and you still don't know the meaning Hayeak . How to drive there ? Simple : Soi Selakam. The soi some paranoid members want to be car and bike free. I see that you know those bars, now you will know that the place is called Hayeak. See you there with your kilt...555
Thistle
Professional
Professional

Post by Thistle »

Thank you very much indeed hhinner,i am now the wiser from your answer.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

europtimiste wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:26 am I already delivered several times a friend to his guesthouse at Hayeak, at 8.00 pm with my pick-up, not easy due to bikes, but possible, depends on your driving skill.
You have friends??
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

migrant wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:40 pm
europtimiste wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:26 am I already delivered several times a friend to his guesthouse at Hayeak, at 8.00 pm with my pick-up, not easy due to bikes, but possible, depends on your driving skill.
You have friends??
And you ?? Should I reply to this stupid question like you ?
NOT THE TOPIC.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

Stop feeding the beast and it will die of hunger.
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

handdrummer wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:21 am Stop feeding the beast and it will die of hunger.
555, NOT THE TOPIC
uncle tom
Ace
Ace

Post by uncle tom »

Stop feeding the beast and it will die of hunger.
+ 1
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly...
Gus
Guru
Guru

Post by Gus »

The old Tropical massage on Selekam should re-open on Friday 21st as Buckleys Bar, I will not be attending as I will be back home in the UK.