Nanny?

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
newlife
Amateur
Amateur

Nanny?

Post by newlife »

Will move to Huahin soon in April and my 6-yr-old son will come in June or July to stay with me...Since I need to work and am used to work for 10-12hrs daily, I need somebody to take care of my son although my parents will visit me quite often for my son... I prefer to find out reliable person who can stay with us...Can someone advise me how I can get a such a person? And if there is a such a person, how much is the reasonable monthly salary for her?
Ziggy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Ziggy »

The usual price is about 6000 Baht per month. This would be for 6 days per week, 8-5. If you need longer hours, then obviously the price will be higher. It is perhaps best to ask around local shopkeepers, etc. when you get here.

Let us know when you arrive and perhaps we can help?
newlife
Amateur
Amateur

Post by newlife »

Ziggy, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! :-)

YES! Big YES! Love to meet you once go there! Actually I will visit HH on 30-31 March for 2 nights to find out the place to live and most possibly will move there in the last week of April... If you are free around those dates, please PM me. :-)

Again thank you and good day ahead~