Internet short term packages

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Internet short term packages

Post by bsdk1960 »

were back in april for 3 month,and when my wife lived here we used cat,but i think
you most sign up for a year ?
Does any company do a 3 month deal or is a simcard the best solution ?

:cheers: :cheers:
PeteC

Re: Internet short term packages

Post by PeteC »

Some more details may help. You don't mention if this is your house or condo, or if you will be renting a place. Much of a solution will hinge on if the place has some kind of broadband already wired into the building. If it does, then you have to find out which company controls it and approach them to see if they offer a short term plan.

Concerning the SIM card approach, I can't 100% confirm but I think TRUE has an unlimited data package for about 800-900 per month. If they do I'm sure AIS and DTAC have as well. I hesitate a bit on the "unlimited" part, but I think it is. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

thanks Pete,it's our own condo in Khao Tao,and they have Cat telecom and 3BB in the building,but would
go for the simcard solution if we have to pay for a year

buksida

Post by buksida »

I've found in certain places the mobile 4G is actually faster than cable. For only three months I'd take that option rather than messing about with contracts and billing.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

buksida wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:46 pm I've found in certain places the mobile 4G is actually faster than cable. For only three months I'd take that option rather than messing about with contracts and billing.
the more i think of it,i go for the sim solution