How to invest in Thai Infrastructure Bond Funds ?

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
T.O.M.
Banned
Banned

Re: How to invest in Thai Infrastructure Bond Funds ?

Post by T.O.M. »

Scout wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 9:57 am TOM, Have you had any experience trading NVDRs ? I am wondering if this is a viable alternative to buying JASIF and then converting them to JASIF-F ? Also, on my Bualuang Securities trading page I have to select a “Type” when placing a trading order. The choices are MP, ATO, ATC, MTL and MKT. I know that ATO = “At the open” and ATC = “At the close”, but I am trying to confirm what MP, MTL and MKT mean for SET trades. Do you know what these trade types are ?
Stocks can either be traded as NVDR's or F.....not both. So JASIF can not be bought as NVDR's since JASIF-F exists.
All other stocks I buy is NVDR's...to get the dividends....My system is set to buy NVDR's by default, so I don't forget it.
With JASIF you have no choice but to buy local shares and convert them into F....you fill in a form and submit it to Bualuang Securities AFTER you have bought the local shares. A very simple transaction, which need to be repeated BEFORE you want to sell. Cost is about 50 baht for the lot.
All the letter combinations are of really no interest for small traders....the system is different from mine...but I presume that MKT means market and that is the type you will have choose. Try to create an order, to see how the system is working.....just don't confirm the order but CANCEL it.
BTW......XD tomorrow....highest dividend ever...!!! Which means from tomorrow to price will drop to buy 10.10-sell 10.20....or buy 10.20 sell 10.30.....Try to buy on the BUY side....it might take you a couple of days to actually get them, but is worth the try....Remember you have to repeat the order every day...not executed orders are cancelled by the end of each trading day. Hope I make sense..?