Questions re. Phetchaburi Immigration Office in Tha Yang

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
silverbird

Questions re. Phetchaburi Immigration Office in Tha Yang

Post by silverbird »

These questions are related to Tha Yang Imm. Office only.

1. Anyone using internet to make 90 days report with success?
2. Anyone managed to get approved to register by internet forms like TM 30? This one is ok for individuals also - but it
appears not at all Immigration offices

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

If the answer of Q2 is a yes - does it work to register 90 days as well?
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Re: Questions re. Phetchaburi Immigration Office in Tha Yang

Post by Nereus »

silverbird wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 3:28 pm These questions are related to Tha Yang Imm. Office only.
1. Anyone using internet to make 90 days report with success?
2. Anyone managed to get approved to register by internet forms like TM 30? This one is ok for individuals also - but it appears not at all Immigration offices
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

If the answer of Q2 is a yes - does it work to register 90 days as well?
No idea about your second question, but I think that you are showing the wrong website for 90 days. Online reporting for 90 days goes to: Immigration Bureau 507 Soi Suan Plu Sathorn Bangkok

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90 ... 7Action.do

Scroll the page right down to the bottom, tick the accept box and it will take you to the correct page. As far as I know there has never been a requirement to "register" for online 90 days reports.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90 ... acceptTerm
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
silverbird

Post by silverbird »

The website I showed is the one to be used in order to sign up for the Online TM30 system. It could earlier only be used by hotels etc. but lately it has been possible for individuals being owner/housemaster to sign up as well . After approval a username and password is provided by Imm and you can then TM30 register guests online. It appears this registration is not possible in all provinces/IO.

Re. 90 days online report I have done it myself twice. The first time it worked well but the second time I heard nothing even if the form was accepted. When I asked about it at the office it appeared for the time being they did not approve any online 90 days report. But this was a year ago so that is why I am asking in my OP.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

I did my last 90 day report on line and it was approved within 2 days by memory - I live in Cha Am so would normally go to Tha Yang IO
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Dannie Boy wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 9:38 pm I did my last 90 day report on line and it was approved within 2 days by memory - I live in Cha Am so would normally go to Tha Yang IO
As I have posted, it is nothing to do with Tha Yang. I just opened the website and checked my records. I have done it 11 times with only two occasions 2 years ago when it did not work. The first time was 03/2016. It usually takes a couple of days, on one occasion it came back the same day! For what it's worth I use my Hua Hin address for Immigration records.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

As posted on the correct thread:

I submitted the 90 day online report this morning, just received it back approved.