Baan Klang Condo

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Baan Klang Condo

Post by thecolonel »

I'm interested in purchasing a condo in Baan Klang and I'm sure that some users on here either live/rent there or know people who do. I now know the building well over last few years.

I'm aware that there are many rooms that are completely empty and need everything putting in from scratch(and I'm not ruling that out).

But I would prefer buying a fully fitted & furnished unit and just relax from day one.

If you know of anyone selling or any agents that have a listing then please DM me. Sensible prices only please, seen one or two in there which are so overpriced it's laughable!

I would also consider a rental if it were furnished very well.

Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

MrTea
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Baan Klang Condo

Post by MrTea »

Rent for 12 months and you can expect to pay around 15000 baht depending on the room of course.

After a farang died of a heart attack a few months ago they have had to close the tourist business on floor two. Those rooms are all now being fitted for sale. I believe prices for these are around 2M baht, maybe less.

The restaurant has been closed and I think one of the pools is being closed also. Money is tight, I guess. They are bringing in a completely new team of technical and cleaners, presumably some kind of cut price deal.

The place is much quieter, but it also feels a bit lonely and unloved, sadly.

It’s a great location, though, and ‘lung’ or ‘uncle’ at the front gate is salt of the earth.
PBbeacher
Professional
Professional

Re: Baan Klang Condo

Post by PBbeacher »

Hi Colonel,
Have sent you a PM.